Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Stage 43 Options
tubab
#1 Posted : 20 July 2017 23:48:58

Groups: Registered

Hi,
When I received pack 6 a note was included to say that a stage 43 component was being redesigned and that stage 43 would be included in pack 7. Pack 7 arrived last week but no stage 43. I contacted customer services and although they didn't seem to know about this notice a stage 43 was sent to me today. Has anyone else experienced this as the stage 43 I received doesn't seem to have any improvements.
davetwin
#2 Posted : 24 July 2017 18:46:15

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

tubab wrote:
Hi,
When I received pack 6 a note was included to say that a stage 43 component was being redesigned and that stage 43 would be included in pack 7. Pack 7 arrived last week but no stage 43. I contacted customer services and although they didn't seem to know about this notice a stage 43 was sent to me today. Has anyone else experienced this as the stage 43 I received doesn't seem to have any improvements.

Did it say which component it was?

I have checked my parts including pack 7 and there is new parts. I have also checked the instructions and no mention of a replacement component. I am using instructions downloaded from the website as they are the most up to date.

http://www.model-space.c...7-steam-locomotive.html

Click on the build tab at the bottom and you can download the instructions.
tubab
#3 Posted : 15 August 2017 15:31:40

Hi, trying to download letter.
File Attachment(s):
SCAN0094.JPG (816kb) downloaded 54 time(s).
davetwin
#4 Posted : 15 August 2017 18:22:44

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

tubab wrote:
Hi, trying to download letter.

The letter states that issue 43 will be moved to pack 7. Did your parts received for Pack 6, specifically issue 43, match what the instructions you received for this issue?

Have you had pack 7 yet?

If you've had pack 7 download the instructions from here

http://www.model-space.c...7-steam-locomotive.html

Under the build tab is the most up to date instructions, any changes that have been made will be correct in these instructions. You can then compare them with any hard copy instructions you have.

I personally to not know what part this is referring too as all my parts have matched the instructions I downloaded from the link above.

tubab
#5 Posted : 15 August 2017 23:23:37

Hi, as the letter indicated Issue 43 was not included in Pack 6. I received Pack 7 and again no Issue 43 was included. I phoned Customer Service who claimed to know nothing about this and said they would get on to a senior person who would call me back. I did not receive a call but did receive Issue 43 with no explanation. I had downloaded all the instructions to date and have again downloaded Pack 6 and 7 instructions. Although the file says v2 at the end the two files are identical even in size 3,940KB also the pack contents match both files. So am I the only person to receive this letter in Pack 6.
The two Pack 7 instruction files are also identical.
tubab
#6 Posted : 26 August 2017 15:06:50

I must confess that I am surprised that nobody else would appear to have received this letter referring to the change to an unmentioned part of Issue 43.