Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Paint - again Options
Diseased Bunny
#1 Posted : 07 October 2017 10:51:25

Groups: Registered

Ts66 is the Tamiya paint of choice however no lms here sells them! 😤

What makes it worse is you can’t order online without the premium for courier delivery as the P.O. don’t allow aerosol in the post.🙄

So, looks like it’s going to have to be my airbrush- I normally use model air, as I don’t have to mess around with thinners and it binds well to the Halfords primer, conversion charts say it’s xf75 becomes 097, which is “US gunship Grey” , would that be accurate enough though?

tigerace
#2 Posted : 07 October 2017 12:42:23

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

If your not sure check out this paint conversion table i always use this hope it helps Cool regards PhilCool

http://www.paint4models....sionchart20100101h.html#
COMING SOON =1/72 Italeri diorama`s Battle for the Reichstag and Stalingrad battle at the tractor factory 1/16 Trumpeter King Tiger with loads of extras ON THE GO= refurbishment of 1/25 Tamiya tiger 1 , amt Star trek kits and space 1999 models

So Much to Build,But What a Hobby!

arpurchase
#3 Posted : 07 October 2017 16:14:42

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Take a look here, post #2:-

http://forum.model-space...aspx?g=posts&t=24410
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .