Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Problem viewing photos in the build logs Options
philljwarren
#1 Posted : 10 October 2017 08:33:40

Groups: Registered

When I open the official and custom build logs, I can never see all the photos. I just get a couple of pics then a list of the jpeg names.

If I refresh the page about 10 times then I can normally see most of the pictures, but not all.

I know I could just click on each jpeg name individually, but thats a bit of a faff.

Just wondered if anyone else has this problem, or if anyone can give some advice. It happens in both Explorer & Chrome.
roymattblack
#2 Posted : 10 October 2017 09:06:52

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Apparently it's something to do with the forum itself and is currently being looked into.
coldsweat
#3 Posted : 10 October 2017 09:10:39

I get this too in Safari & Chrome on my mac & it's really really really annoying.

I've now resorted to viewing the pages in Firefox, which seems to be the only browser on my machine that shows all of the images.

These kinds of issues are reminiscent of websites from a bygone era - someone should tell DeAg that 2010 want's it's website back!

philljwarren
#4 Posted : 10 October 2017 12:16:47

Thanks, good to know its not just me! I never have this problem on the Millennium Falcon build site.
tschwand
#5 Posted : 10 October 2017 14:21:27

Sorry but Firefox is just as unreliable. Usually for me it is a function of the speed and reliability of my wifi signal. At home, it almost never happens but on the road it is hit or miss.
Gandale
#6 Posted : 10 October 2017 14:26:05

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

This problem has already been discussed here...Cool Cool

https://forum.model-spac...spx?g=posts&t=24355

Regards

Alan
philljwarren
#7 Posted : 10 October 2017 16:41:31

Thanks Gandale. Any idea why this is never an issue with the Millennium Falcon build pages? Would have thought that all the DeAg pages used the same format. Just curious.
Gandale
#8 Posted : 10 October 2017 22:22:55

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

philljwarren wrote:
Thanks Gandale. Any idea why this is never an issue with the Millennium Falcon build pages? Would have thought that all the DeAg pages used the same format. Just curious.

Sorry to say Phil but I still experience missing pics on the members Falcon build pages, refreshing usually resolves it for me....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan