Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Most honest driver in F1 2011 Options
Lonestar Spirit
#1 Posted : 14 June 2011 16:38:49

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

OK Just a for fun question, who would you say is the most honest driver in the 2011 F1 Season so far? No bias answers please BigGrin

For me it has to be Mark Webber, he's honest and to the point, willing to admit his own mistakes freely and one of the first to approach another driver to apologize, for me that makes him a true gentleman.

So who is your choice?
Ship Builds on the go

Yamato - DeAgostini Subscription - Highly Recommend This Model
AKAGI - DeAgostini Subscription - Highly Recommend This Model
RMS Titanic Lifeboat (Kind Gift from DeAgostini Crew)
Warthog
#2 Posted : 14 June 2011 18:55:45

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: registriert, Registered

Second that.. Mark Webber
Blackspear
#3 Posted : 19 June 2011 07:20:05

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Absolutely agree....Webber will always say whats on his mind and will be the first one to put his hand up if he makes a mistake, exactly the way it should be, unlike a certain spanish driver who apparently is never in the wrong!
SennaMentalMe
#4 Posted : 19 June 2011 12:13:25

Groups:

BigGrin I also agree with the choice of Webber, great bloke, you know where you stand with him because of his honesty and I really feel for him with the amount of sheer bad luck that he has had dogging him throughout his F1 career. I was really rooting for him in the Abu Dabhi shootout last season but alas, didn't happen and I think he would have made a great champion. Second choice has to be Jenson Button, again very honest, a gentleman that likes the ladies and also very quick and a very smooth driver. Reminds me very much of James Hunt??

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Regards ... Kev BigGrin
scotty2hotty
#5 Posted : 20 June 2011 20:40:26

paul di resta seems like he will be a polite guy. maybe time will change that