Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Fun quiz Options
delboy271155
#1 Posted : 28 December 2017 08:15:13

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

They reckon if you ace this quiz your IQ is 130+

Yeah right. you can take an educated guess and get a majority correct,
but Heh it`s just for fun.

NO cheating know.Flapper

130+ IQ or not

Some answers may suprise you.Blink

Have a laugh. BigGrin

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

birdaj2
#2 Posted : 28 December 2017 09:52:39

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Good oh - a quiz.

I shall give this ago as could do with exercising my brain cells today.

I will be interested to see how many i get correct.
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
Martyn Ingram
#3 Posted : 28 December 2017 10:03:59

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Good quiz Del . I got 33 out of 35 wohoo Cool

Martyn
Building ?
Completed. Soliei Royal . Sovereign of the Seas . Virginia . Scotland . San Felipe . Corel vasa , Santisima Trinadad X section , Vasa
Next Build ?
When sailors have good wine, They think themselves in heaven for the time. John Baltharpe
Markwarren
#4 Posted : 28 December 2017 10:06:12

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Wasn’t very good, but great on the 80’s TV programs.LOL LOL

Mark
birdaj2
#5 Posted : 28 December 2017 10:18:36

Oh dear only 27 out of 35 for me.

Thats the Pointy Hat with the D on it for me to wear for the rest of the day Blushing
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
jase
#6 Posted : 28 December 2017 19:16:47

Top tip

Its easer the secound time you do it 😂😂😇
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-Mark Twain