Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Star wars Nano Puzzles Options
Andreas
#1 Posted : 07 January 2018 09:46:01

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Hi everybody
I just received two Nano Puzzles from a friend who came back from a business journey from Japan. One is a Millenium Falcon and the other one is a Tie-Fighter. These Parts are so tiny,you had to stay calm by putting them togetherBigGrin . Anyway lovely Details. The Dimensions of the finished Falcon is about 72 mm. The next problem is the construction manual is only in Japanese, that means you have to be careful twice before cutting out the Parts. Anyway a want to start these tiny builds,and try too keep calm. The only tool needed to put them together is a flat-nosed pliers

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
Markwarren
#2 Posted : 07 January 2018 10:27:56

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

They are great kits, I’ve built the millennium falcon one myself. It is amazing how a flat piece of etched metal comes together like it does.BigGrin

Mark
darbyvet
#3 Posted : 24 January 2018 22:46:57

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Tech Support, Technical Support, Forum Support Team, Forum Support USA, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team

Cool looking kits.Just watch the edges .They are very sharp on some of the pieces.

Carl

semaj
#4 Posted : 24 January 2018 23:03:48

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

ive got a few of these myself - i love em! they have lots of detail. ive done the MF, vaders tie advance, got a standard tie and x wing to do, done r2d2 aswell. ive also done 3 different batmobiles and batmans batwing too. some can be pretty tricky and fiddly to do. each one took me a good 4 hrs to complete
Building:
Ghostbusters Ecto-1, Ford GT40, Gone in 60 seconds Eleanor mustang, Shelby Cobra
Complete:
R2D2, Red Bull RB7 RC, Battleship Bismarck, Shelby GT500 'super snake'
roymattblack
#5 Posted : 25 January 2018 11:50:24

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

You can buy these kits in the UK too - with English packaging and instructions.

I've got the Falcon, the Lunar module and a Fender Strat yet to build.
Also done a nice little Ford Mustang.

Fiddly, but fun.

roymattblack attached the following image(s):
P1010020.JPG
P1010021.JPG