Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

What’s happened to this website? Options
gedmac66
#1 Posted : 02 February 2018 10:35:54

Groups: Registered

G’day gang ,

It’s been several weeks now since I’ve had access to the website - forum.buildmillenniumfalcon.com -

It’s a site that contained the Australian Build Thread , other personal build threads ( global ) , relevant discussion threads , and The Deagostini MF ( issue by issue - build thread ) , along with many others . Mark Warren started a build thread on there , along with Ian Lawrence for example ... anyway ...

I’d got in touch with Tomick about it a week ago asking for assistance and/or clarification about what was going on ? , he said he’d get someone looking into it . That week is almost past , and unfortunately nothings changed .

It’s now been more than 2 weeks + since this began , and as far as access to the sites concerned - it’s still not accessible !? Cursing

Could someone here with access to DeAgostini please help clarify this situation !

What’s happened to the website , how much longer before it’s up again , will it return , when ... etc ...etc...???

Hoping for some answers asap ,

Regards ,

Ged

p.s. hope I’ve posted this in the correct thread .
Tomick
#2 Posted : 02 February 2018 12:12:44

Groups:

Indeed you raised this matter via PM and as advised, the site was down and the matter passed to the IT team for investigation.

Update -
I am informed that AU members should now use the global forum due to popular demand of bringing English speaking countries together which also avoids duplication of queries/replies etc.