Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

100A MF parts for Australian Build ? Options
gedmac66
#1 Posted : 07 April 2018 01:35:57

Groups: Registered

Hey gang ,

Can anyone please clarify when the Aussie builders of the Deago Millennium Falcon should be receiving their 100A ‘ missing ‘ greeblies pack ?

Asking here because the Deago Australian Forum hasn’t been accessible for over two months + now .

Apparently , when I contacted Bissett Magazine - Australian Direct distributor - of DeAgostini in February , they were supposed to be shipped out with the final #100 pack .

They obviously weren’t , and when having contacted them again approximately 1 month ago they ( it varies on who you get to speak with over the phone ! ) was told the parts were in the warehouse and would again be shipping out soon . They haven’t to date .

Hence my requesting further ( hopefully accurate ) information from someone who can approach Deago directly on behalf of Australian subscribers .

It’s frustrating on so many levels that the arrival of these parts in similar regions , have been available for sometime now , and we’re still not given correct information regarding them over here .

Thanks in advance ,

Regards ,

Ged
Tomick
#2 Posted : 07 April 2018 08:31:50

Groups:

It’s unfortunate that the AU section of the main forum is down. However, as you are aware, AU members can also post into the main forum just as other offshore members do., though no similar report from other AU customers has surfaced., Possibly its just yourself that’s been missed out. Send me a PM with your subscription and name/address details and I’ll get the Ops team to investigate your comments.
gedmac66
#3 Posted : 07 April 2018 17:32:14

Hey Tom ,

Thanks for taking the time to reply . Just to clarify first though ... I’m not a direct subscriber .

My comments and observations are made after corresponding with other Australian Deago MF builders on another website called the RPF . An Aussie thread was established there also , prior to the item becoming available in Oz 2016 .

The situation as I’ve reported is accurate .

Bissett are the official Deagostini distributors over here and direct subscribers are handled / supported by them .
Having the option , I subscribed via my local newsagent ( handled by Gordon &Gotch ) who couldn’t help with these specific parts , nor the missing ‘ replacement ‘ cockpit .

I had to contact Bissett over the phone and explain the situation myself . Thankfully , the person I spoke with understood what I was referring to and I had the 3 piece cockpit sent out to me fairly quickly mid last year .

This 100A greeblies pack was also ‘ explained ‘ over the phone almost 1 1/2 months ago to a person at Bissett ( Sonia ) after I’d collected my #100 final instalment of the MF magazine .
I was told they had them in the warehouse , and one would be sent out to me when the direct subscribers final issues were ready to send out . They received those over two weeks ago .

The few direct subscribers that have posted on the RPF recently , have similar issues regarding the 100A parts .
They were told that they’d receive the 100A pack with their final issues pack with #100 . According to them , they received the magazines & parts , but no 100A .

If you still need my full name and address I’m happy to pass it on to you . Bissett already has them , along with my phone number !?

So , that’s it my friend .

We know the Deago Aussie Forum is down , which is where this matter would have been brought up if it were operating , but as I stated in my previous post , we’re just hoping to get some ‘ honest / accurate feedback ‘ from someone who can speak on our behalf regarding these items .

I’m sure the ladies at Bissett are passing on information as instructed , when they understand the issue , but they’ve been sending out mixed messages .

Please , any help / assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated .

Cheers Ged .

Tomick
#4 Posted : 07 April 2018 18:10:41

Groups:

It’s impossible to resolve your problem unless I have your contact details.

Perhaps your friends might like to post here of their missing 100A parts as we can only resolve this on an individual basis rather than via third party.

Thank you
gedmac66
#5 Posted : 08 April 2018 05:37:02

G’day Tomick ,

PM sent .