Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages <1234>
Issues out of stock for about 6 months? Options
Tomick
#21 Posted : 05 July 2018 07:53:11

Groups:

Azimuth wrote:
Any chance of the stock actually arriving, as i get a bad feeling this is not going to resolven and im going to be stuck with a $2000.00 Dud.
Thanks
Azimuth
As a subscriber there is legal obligation to supply the entire collection and you will most certainly receive and not be stuck with a dud.
Azimuth
#22 Posted : 05 July 2018 10:21:19

Groups: Registered

Tomick wrote:
Azimuth wrote:
Any chance of the stock actually arriving, as i get a bad feeling this is not going to resolven and im going to be stuck with a $2000.00 Dud.
Thanks
Azimuth
As a subscriber there is legal obligation to supply the entire collection and you will most certainly receive and not be stuck with a dud.

Thanks Tomick.

The Legal Aid Solicitor said they had a LEGAL obligation as well.

Al least if it goes that way i will have a leg to stand on.

Thanks Again
Azimuth
Azimuth
#23 Posted : 18 July 2018 03:08:42

Right.
Finally got a reply from modelspace UK and have sent a Paypal payment for missing issues.

Will wait with anticipation to see what happens next.

Sory for not sounding gratefull but after getting the run around for 9 months im not impressed.
Azimuth
jj1977
#24 Posted : 29 July 2018 17:02:48

In a similar position. I've been waiting for Issue 93 since December last year. I've been in monthly contact with customer services and pretty much get the exact same response on each occasion

'We do apologise for the inconvenience caused and for the delay. Please note that we are awaiting on stock for issue 93 and this request has been escalated to the relevant department.

If you require any additional information, please feel free to contact us.'

Until the last response this week which was a bit more concerning, essentially that they have no idea if more stock will arrive!!!

This was always the major fear for me collecting a partwork and sadly seems to be coming to fruition.

Any advice would be appreciated.
arpurchase
#25 Posted : 29 July 2018 17:45:57

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi jj I have sent you a PM.
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

jj1977
#26 Posted : 29 July 2018 18:20:50

arpurchase wrote:
Hi jj I have sent you a PM.
Appreciatef
Peat33
#27 Posted : 06 August 2018 02:41:27

I am having the same situation in Canada. I have paid for my 3rd R2D2 and 5th and 6th Millenium Falcon shipments. A month later they are still telling me they are in stock but have a warehouse problem and can not ship. I find it hard to beleive that a company that only ships its products can have a month long shipping problem. The place that ships my subscriptions is only an hour drive from my house. The contract I agreed to was I pay monthly and they ship monthly. I have paid and fulfilled my part of the contract. Now they have taken this months payment and I still have nothing for last month. This is not right.
VincentVegaFFF
#28 Posted : 06 August 2018 03:22:21

Peat33 wrote:
I am having the same situation in Canada. I have paid for my 3rd R2D2 and 5th and 6th Millenium Falcon shipments. A month later they are still telling me they are in stock but have a warehouse problem and can not ship. I find it hard to beleive that a company that only ships its products can have a month long shipping problem. The place that ships my subscriptions is only an hour drive from my house. The contract I agreed to was I pay monthly and they ship monthly. I have paid and fulfilled my part of the contract.

I'm also in Canada and am having the same problem with my R2 shipment as well. Everything has been smooth for the first 8 months, most issues would ship a day or two after being charged and I'd have it in hand the next day. With month 9 it's now been a month waiting and over the course of that month I've been told by customer service twice that the issues are in stock but due to a warehouse delay it may take a week or two to ship them. I have faith that I'll get my issues but I don't like giving a company %85 Canadian, receiving nothing in return and having to hound the company for updates. They should only charge your order when the item ships and if there's a warehouse delay inform the those effected by the delay.
Azimuth
#29 Posted : 12 August 2018 10:03:45

Well my Issue 87 finally arrived today(Sunday, Wierd?)
No Magazine but the parts were there.
At least FINALLY i have all 100 issues.

Sorry Deagostini but thats the last thing i ever sign up for again.

Goodbye, Farewell & Amen.

Azimuth.
Teloda
#30 Posted : 29 August 2018 18:58:27

Hi has anyone had word on when the issues will be back in stock? I've been in touch with customer services several times now who have been very unhelpful. The last person I spoke to claimed that I had received all of my issues, whilst i'm still waiting on 5 of them and another binder. Little bit disappointing considering I should have had all the parts around 3 months ago.. but hey ho.
Tomick
#31 Posted : 29 August 2018 19:39:03

Groups:

Teloda wrote:
Hi has anyone had word on when the issues will be back in stock? I've been in touch with customer services several times now who have been very unhelpful. The last person I spoke to claimed that I had received all of my issues, whilst i'm still waiting on 5 of them and another binder. Little bit disappointing considering I should have had all the parts around 3 months ago.. but hey ho.
Which issues?
Teloda
#32 Posted : 30 August 2018 07:22:15

Tomick wrote:
Teloda wrote:
Which issues?

Issues 81, 86, 87, 93 and 95
Dudleydwarf
#33 Posted : 05 September 2018 17:05:42

I received month 23 in June and nothing in the last 2 months. I still need month 24 and 25.......
Markwarren
#34 Posted : 05 September 2018 17:09:11

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Hi Dudleydwarf

If you pm me your details, I will look into it for you.

Regards
Mark
Teloda
#35 Posted : 19 September 2018 23:26:10

Has anyone else had any luck with customer services? I'm struggling to believe they don't know when more issues and parts are gonna be in stock
arpurchase
#36 Posted : 20 September 2018 13:44:17

I have sent you a PM teloda
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Refugee
#37 Posted : 07 December 2018 08:18:14

Hello. I'm in need of some help. I just purchased the complete model nearly a month ago and when it shipped, it was missing issues 85-88, and 97-100, 100A and the wall mount. I've contacted customer service here in the US and their reply was essentially "we are out of stock, and don't know when they will be in stock." I am quite frustrated. I'd love some help to get the remaining issues please.
Tomick
#38 Posted : 07 December 2018 08:30:02

Groups:

Refugee wrote:
Hello. I'm in need of some help. I just purchased the complete model nearly a month ago and when it shipped, it was missing issues 85-88, and 97-100, 100A and the wall mount. I've contacted customer service here in the US and their reply was essentially "we are out of stock, and don't know when they will be in stock." I am quite frustrated. I'd love some help to get the remaining issues please.
Email sales@model-space.co.uk
Markwarren
#39 Posted : 07 December 2018 08:59:16

Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Refugee wrote:

I have sent you a Pm

Regards
Mark
Refugee
#40 Posted : 07 December 2018 16:45:12

Hi Mark, thanks for the pm. I tried to pm you back but your mailbox is full