Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

A blast from the modelling past Options
usersteve83
#1 Posted : 14 May 2018 20:37:45

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

HURACAN BUILD = http://forum.model-space...amp;m=280521#post280521

MUSTANG COMPLETE (last page) http://forum.model-space...=280635&#post280635

Well ok... maybe not a blast from the past but its been a good while since I posted on here.

The good news is between a House move, a job change and life in general ive still had time to work on my models.
Ive got 2 build diaries coming up (Just 1 big update for each of the build journeys to date) Mustang and Huracan so far and plenty more now life's settled back down enough to have the time for the models and updates for you all to enjoy

Lets start with the new workspace Plenty of work to do but its setup to function for now
and present models on the go

Finally a decent size workspace or my toy room BigGrin

The models im currently working on

The Shelby Mustang (Updated diary to follow)

The Huracan (Diary coming very soon with mods/upgrades)

I hate the front window but more of that in its build summary. A few mods planned for this one (keep a look out for the diary) Just a small addition of the stripe for now

Next we have the RB7 Extension Pack edition (about 4 months of this one left and a completion/mini diary will follow)

Followed by the Honda CB750
Im around 18 months from completion

The last one is my Stage coach (what an enjoyable build)

Unfinished garage diorama Blushing

Scania R750

In addition Ive just started a 1\400 Titanic with lighting (mine and the wifes project with some cool display items)

In the near future a 3D printer (Nearly full kit collected), The Spitfie with lights,motor and functional landing gear (Around 8 left to collect on this one), a full rebuild/upgrade of a nitro rc car

and plenty stored away BigGrin

Anyway I will wrap it up there for now but don't forget to look in on the individual builds
I will pop links at the top of this page as and when ive uploaded them

Thanks for looking in

its good to be back

Steve

Built- Shelby Mustang, Lamborghini Huracan
Building-Spitfire, Redbull racing RB7, 3d printer, Honda CB750, Stage coach and Revell 1/400 Titanic
Plymouth57
#2 Posted : 14 May 2018 22:07:02

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Welcome back Steve! Nice set up there and I have to say it seems somehow very appropriate building those cars in a garage!BigGrin

Robin.
First wooden ship: The Grimsby 12 Gun 'Frigate' by Constructo Second: Bounty DelPrado Part Works Third: HMS Victory DelPrado Part Works 1/100 scale
Diorama of the Battle of the Brandywine from the American Revolutionary War Diorama of the Battle of New Falkland (unfinished sci-fi), Great War Centenary Diorama of the Messines Ridge Assault
Index for the Victory diary is on page 1
arpurchase
#3 Posted : 15 May 2018 07:00:58

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Welcome back to the forumCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

usersteve83
#4 Posted : 16 May 2018 09:08:39

Plymouth57 wrote:
Welcome back Steve! Nice set up there and I have to say it seems somehow very appropriate building those cars in a garage!BigGrin

Robin.

Cheers I aint got the room to build my dream full size cars (or the funds) but the next best thing keeps me entertained Cool
Building-Spitfire, Redbull racing RB7, 3d printer, Honda CB750, Stage coach and Revell 1/400 Titanic
usersteve83
#5 Posted : 16 May 2018 09:09:36

arpurchase wrote:
BigGrin Welcome back to the forumCool

Thank you its great to be back some amazing talent on these forums