Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Millennium Falcon (Lando Calrissian Version) Options
Markwarren
#1 Posted : 09 July 2018 14:52:03

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

For those of you who don’t know, it is my birthday in a few weeks’ time (Hint dropping)
My wife has already asked me what I wanted, so I have decided to have a smaller Millennium Falcon (Lando Calrissian Version) that will sit beside the Custom build in the same display case, so you can see the differences in both versions. Now just waiting for delivery.Cool
Here is a link to the new Bandai Falcon

Millennium Falcon (Lando Calrissian Version)
Markwarren
#2 Posted : 23 July 2018 07:48:55

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Just received my birthday present, although a couple of weeks early. Thought I would share.
I have decided to put the model once built with my Custom build one, in the same case. As you can see it fits very nicely.
Markwarren attached the following image(s):
Photo 01.jpg
Photo 02.jpg
Photo 03.jpg
Photo 04.jpg
Photo 05.jpg
Photo 06.jpg
Photo 07.jpg
Photo 08.jpg
Photo 09.jpg
MorganUK
#3 Posted : 14 January 2019 00:13:17

Groups: Registered

Waiting for some brave soul to make the leap and convert the Deagostini version into the Lando version

A whole different paint job, lots of 3 printing, lots of tidying up the 'out the box' battle scars..

Should be legen - wait for it - dary!
Tomick
#4 Posted : 14 January 2019 08:45:37

Groups:

That’s a nice size comparison and a great addition to the display Cool