Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Robi cant hear me during (wake up) Options
mod maker
#1 Posted : 09 July 2018 19:12:41

Groups: Registered

Hello, I got Robi put together and when I try to start him up for the first time he sit up and his eyes are yellow and asks the first of the five start up yes or no questions. he can not hear me and he just sits there. I have read that this is a common problem. how did you all fix it? Thanks
arpurchase
#2 Posted : 09 July 2018 19:25:47

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Try the start up sequence again but speak directly at the microphone at the top front of his head.

When speaking speak clearly and do not say just no or yes but 'no Robi' or 'yes Robi'. As you speak to robi his reactions should improve as he gets used to the way you talk. Once you have gone through the start up the 'living with Robi' magazine has lots of phrases in it to try on Robi.

If you still have no joy after trying the above then I would replace the microphone.

Andy
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .