Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

My dad's dream build - with problems Options
wavodavo
#1 Posted : 05 August 2018 17:04:31

Groups: Registered

Hello,

So, I have been using the forum to help my dad build his Honda as he had problems with broken/missing parts along the way.

Unfortunately, my dad won't get to see his Honda built as he sadly passed away but my mum is happy enough to continuing to pay for it and for me to carry on building.
After going through all the packs he has, he never got that far building it. I sorted out a missing battery cover but now have 2 extra stage 55 parts for the base, duplicate stage 54 parts and found that before I got him a new ignition switch after the wire broke, he got sent the exhaust pipes for the Harley Fat Boy!
Is there a way I can send these back or pass on?
The missing parts situation get even better. I've built what he had and come to stage 57 and found that the 3 wire holders for the rear indicators to put to the rear fender are also missing - just hope there's nothing else. These came in pack 11 stage 34. Another thing to sort out and hope it doesn't take too long. From what I found the battery cover took 2 months!

Anyway rant over. Will be nice when its done. I am actually doing the Easy Rider bike too, he would have loved it.

Dave
arpurchase
#2 Posted : 05 August 2018 17:42:00

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Dave

Sorry to hear about your loss and welcome to the forum. The extra parts I would just pass onto others who want them and as for your missing parts contact C/S for a replacement stage 34.

Glad to see we have an Easy Rider builder too, have you thought about doing a build diary on the forum im sure many of the members would like to see it.

Andy
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

wavodavo
#3 Posted : 06 August 2018 23:18:55

I did wonder about doing a build diary but have started it now.
arpurchase
#4 Posted : 07 August 2018 07:05:42

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin You could still do a build diary but its up to yourselfCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .