Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Deadeyes and chainwale fixing Options
EmperorMing
#1 Posted : 02 September 2018 08:41:52

Outstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Morning fellow builders, so far all has been well and I am about to commence making up deadeyes to fix to the chainwales the problem I have is they are supposed to be fixed to the hull with nails/pins only I don't have any.
I have some left over from planking but no where near enough to fix the deadeyes.
Is there any hidden packs anywhere or have I over used my allocated nails lol....
and if I have can I get some more ????
all guidance accepted....thanks Cool
arpurchase
#2 Posted : 03 September 2018 00:08:40

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi there

You should have enough pins provided in the kit to complete all the stages so you should check the stages to see if you are missing any pins then contact C/S for replacements.

CMB can also provide what you need if you wish:-

https://www.cornwallmode...atalog/amati_nails.html

Andy
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

EmperorMing
#3 Posted : 03 September 2018 18:25:46

Outstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Thanks Andy....I have only opened and used the packs supplied at each stage...there are non provided for the deadeye fixings...have ordered some from CMB Cool