Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Robi not waking up properly Options
Ron
#1 Posted : 09 September 2018 16:37:30

Groups: Registered

My Robi was working for a couple of times , but now when he wakes up from laying down all that happens is he goes to a standing position but laying down , and lots of commands are just not registering with him , do you think this could be a Main CPU board gone faulty ,any advice would be helpful Thanks Ron
arpurchase
#2 Posted : 09 September 2018 18:28:56

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Ron

Firstly welcome to the forum. Could you check for me how long it takes for Robi to charge up from him having no power please and get back to me.

Andy
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Ron
#3 Posted : 19 September 2018 16:28:40

arpurchase wrote:
Hi Ron

Firstly welcome to the forum. Could you check for me how long it takes for Robi to charge up from him having no power please and get back to me.

Andy

Takes about 3/4 hour to charge , robi understands some commands bus does not go to the stand up position when you switch him on , he was working okay to start with Regards ron
arpurchase
#4 Posted : 19 September 2018 18:15:07

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Ron

Could you replace Robi's brain SD card with the one you used to test robi's arm and leg movements and get back to me with the results.

Robi should wake up as normal without having to do the wake up procedure after you put the brain SD card back into Robi.

Andy
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .