Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Australian Subscriber. Options
fizball
#1 Posted : 22 October 2018 10:24:45

Groups: Registered

I started this subscription on 18 March 2016. The Australian distributor went out of business in mid July and I am still missing 6 issues the replacement cockpit and issue 100a.

There has been no word from De Agostini on their Australian facebook page since 7 August.

I know issue 100a was sent out for free, is that the same with the replacement cockpit?

Does anyone here know what is going on?

Cheers.
Tomick
#2 Posted : 22 October 2018 10:36:24

Groups:

fizball
#3 Posted : 22 October 2018 11:25:38

Ok. I know it is not De Agostini's fault. I guess patience is the order of the day.

Thank you for the response Tomick.
JCON
#4 Posted : 19 January 2019 05:17:19

Hi Guys,

I don't know what the problem is but I'm still missing issue 24 and 87 (and binders) and have been trying for months to get them from the new Australia De Agostini service centre. I keep getting the run around like this from the Customer_Service_Aus@deagostini-service.com:

"Hi Jason

We're really sorry to hear that you're waiting on some issues and binders to complete your collection, and also that you weren't notified of the changeover.

We are currently in the process of transferring the subscriptions from Bissett through to our new customer services. This hasn't been completed for your collection just yet however we expect it to be within the next few weeks. As soon as we've received the subscriptions and information we'll be able to help you with this, and please do rest assured that we will be able to fulfill your orders for your outstanding items.

We'd advise contacting us again in a few weeks time, at this point we'll hopefully be able to provide you with more of an update.

Thank you for your patience with this and apologies for any inconvenience caused".

I've had this reply more than once, and was wonder if any one has had the same issue and could offer a solution?

Cheers

Jason

Tomick
#5 Posted : 19 January 2019 09:38:51

Groups:

If you email internationalshipping@model-space.co.uk they may be able to assist in resolving the two issues needed