Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
Tornado GR.4 ZA412 617 Sqn Dambusters 70th Commemorative - by birdaj2 Options
Kev the Modeller
#21 Posted : 27 November 2018 21:45:31

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Excellent work Tony and some nice extra parts you are adding there, well done looking good. ThumpUp

I have bought a kit and some extras to enter this competition but only after making the purchases did I notice that you are already building the same '617 Dambusters Commemorative' scheme as I had chosen for my entry (although using the Italeri moulding as a base kit)? I hope that will be ok with you?

Kev Smile
Per Ardua Ad Astra
delboy271155
#22 Posted : 28 November 2018 00:37:27

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Its a heck of a start when you add the extras to this kit and looks like your off to a great start. Well done.

Cool Cool Cool

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

birdaj2
#23 Posted : 28 November 2018 01:26:02

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Kev the Modeller wrote:
Excellent work Tony and some nice extra parts you are adding there, well done looking good. ThumpUp

I have bought a kit and some extras to enter this competition but only after making the purchases did I notice that you are already building the same '617 Dambusters Commemorative' scheme as I had chosen for my entry (although using the Italeri moulding as a base kit)? I hope that will be ok with you?

Kev Smile

Kev

You go for it. Its not a problem at all and wish you the best with your build.

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
Kev the Modeller
#24 Posted : 28 November 2018 22:04:17

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Thanks for that Tony, knew you would be ok with it being the nice chap that you are, but didn't want to step on your toes, so I thought that I'd check with you first.

Thanks for the kind wishes, much appreciated and wishing likewise for yourself. Cool ThumpUp

Kev Smile
Per Ardua Ad Astra
ian smith
#25 Posted : 30 November 2018 00:13:08

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Coolgreat start Tony. look forward to seeing this one come togtherDrool
Current builds.Hachettes build the bismark,HMS Victory, HMS Hood.
Finished Builds Corel HMS Victory cross section.
godan61
#26 Posted : 16 December 2018 14:41:57

Competition Winner of Model Builds: Competition Winner of Model BuildsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Great start on this really looking forward to seeing this progress
tf64
#27 Posted : 16 December 2018 17:59:40

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the Month May 2020Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Tony,

This looks a superb kit with all though extra's,and in your hands can't wait for take off,all the best with your build.

Regards

Trev.
Work in progress: Tombstone (Scratch) - San Francisco 2. -The Mayflower ( scratch by plan).

RM1
#28 Posted : 18 December 2018 15:14:43

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildCompetition Winner of Model Builds: Competition Winner of Model BuildsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Very interesting looking kit. Good luck with the build.
Malc.