Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

The Original BTMF Build Diaries Options
Junk Pilot
#1 Posted : 27 November 2018 23:31:59

Groups: Registered

Hi all,

Hopefully this post doesn't raise the ire of any Admin.

Sometime ago the original Build The Millennium Falcon website forums featured "The Millennium Falcon Build Diaries". These diaries, by issue, featured loads more images and more comprehensive details than the corresponding magazine instruction. However, due to a computer server crash these forum pages, and a valuable resource, were lost forever.

Before these pages were lost I saved all 100 pages as a "Web Archive" *.mht file which effectively saves the page as a single file. Unfortunately I recently found that not all the pages saved in their entirety meaning that not all the images can be seen.

However....more recently I found ALL images open up in Chrome otherwise by "right clicking" on the X where the image should be brings up a menu with the option to "Show Picture" making the image show up (I just haven't learnt how to save the file as such so they open up automatically like the others).

The bad news is the total size of all 100 files is 2GB hence why they've been broken down into smaller files, the larger files being the last few links.

So download them and feel free to share them around. And if there are any further problems let me know. Cheers

(Edit - I've removed the link as it has expired)

Junk Pilot
#2 Posted : 08 October 2019 09:57:43

Groups: Registered

If anyone is wanting these contact me directly via PM and I will send you the current link