Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

51 Pages «<495051
DaDokta`s Build Options
goddo
#1001 Posted : 14 September 2022 08:40:31

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red MedalOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding build
Groups: Registered

Hi Walter,
That looks absolutely stunning and so beautifully presented in the case with the cross section.
(Note to self:) I must buy a bigger house so that I can do something similar. BigGrin BigGrin
I followed this model all the way from beginning to end and with some of your little tweaks, tips and tricks along the way, it has been an inspiration.
Congratulations on a fantastic build and diary.
Chris
DaDokta
#1002 Posted : 15 September 2022 07:34:02

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Thanks for your kind words, Chris!

Greetings,
Walter

Present builds:
Revell B-24D Liberator 1:48

On the shelf:
Italeri "Fiat Mefistofele", Italeri "Moto Guzzi California", Fokker "Red Baron", Revell Bismarck, Revell Tirpitz, Arab Dow, Stage Coach, .....

Completed builds:
McLaren MP4/4, D-51 Steam Locomotive, HMS Victory, GWH F-15D Eagle, St. Stephen`s Cathedral (cardboard), Solar-powered paddle Steamer (little project with my son), HMS Victory X-section, "Geli" Phantom II (cardboard)
delboy271155
#1003 Posted : 16 September 2022 16:30:18

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Walter, BigGrin

That is an amazing finish to two complex builds.

You have and well deserve the admiration for an excellent result.

Cool Love ThumpUp ThumpUp Love Cool

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"