Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
Soleil Royal - Oliver Options
Oliver
#21 Posted : 05 January 2020 00:14:23

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Thank you so much guys, I will continue tomorrow using your method, and I'm confident it will work out much better than my previous methods.

Regards,
Oliver.
Oliver
#22 Posted : 14 October 2020 17:00:20

Hello Guys,

It's been a while since my last post. I have started a new project in February which is 250 miles away from home, and because I only go home at weekends, there was not enough time for me to work on the Soleil Royal model. Recently I've decided to bring the model and all my tools to the project's site, (as there is plenty of room for me to set everything up) in order to continue it after work, which proved to be an amazing decision. Not only that I am able to finish it, but it helps me disconnect from all the stress and trouble I encounter each day.

I have uploaded some pictures of my progress below, and hopefully, more will follow over the next few weeks.

P.S On my computer, the images seem very big, I do not know how to scale them down. I hope they are visible from your end.

Regards,
Oliver.
magpie1832
#23 Posted : 14 October 2020 23:20:27

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Looking great Oliver. Your doing a smart job on her.

Chris
On the bench

1/350 Revell Tirpitz Platinum Edition (Pontos PE and Wooden deck) plus extra Eduard PE set and extra MK1 door sets.

Oliver
#24 Posted : 16 October 2020 08:49:06

Hello Everyone,

I have continued working on the ship every day after work so here is some additional pictures of my progress. I've been cutting and painting the gun port doors, fitting the small ladders, and shaping the wooden posts.
I have also fit the catheads and the beakhead.

More to follow.

Regards,
Oliver.

Markwarren
#25 Posted : 17 October 2020 09:11:28

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

You are going a great job Oliver. Coming together very nicely.Love

Mark