Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Packs on back order Options
troadus
#1 Posted : 04 February 2019 19:05:22

Groups: Registered

I have ordered the full kit a month ago Sovereign of the sea, now they are telling me that pack 1,2,3,4 are back ordered. When are the packs going to come in? I paid good money for this kit and got nothing...
Gandale
#2 Posted : 04 February 2019 21:00:51

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Have sent you a PM..

Regards

Alan
troadus
#3 Posted : 12 February 2019 19:51:30

Still waiting for the full kit that was ordered over a month ago. Not a word from the company. Had to call in to find out about my order. Paid in full for the full kit and can't find out anything. How much longer do we have to wait for this kit? Thank You
Markwarren
#4 Posted : 12 February 2019 22:44:15

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

As per my email to you, they are expecting a shipment for SOTS sometime with week. They will then be shipping out to customers shortly after.

Regards
Mark
troadus
#5 Posted : 25 February 2019 17:40:36

On Jan 6th, 2019 my order was made for the full kit of the Sovereign of the Seas. Here it is Feb 25 and no response.
Each time “I” inquire, the shipment is coming in next week.
Per your terms and conditions, #3- your order, paragraph 3.3 says “If a product is not available, we undertake to inform you at the time of ordering, or as soon as possible by letter, e-mail or telephone” and I have yet to receive any correspondence from your company. I have had to repeatedly call in to get the information I need. Why are you not corresponding with me other then me reaching out to you?
Leon
Markwarren
#6 Posted : 25 February 2019 21:02:24

Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Hi Leon

I have sent you a pm

regards
Mark
troadus
#7 Posted : 04 March 2019 18:08:02

Here we go again, from the 12th of February until now the 4th of March still nor reply about the SOTS. Does anyone know when this shipment is coming in?
troadus
#8 Posted : 17 March 2019 19:04:48

Somebody, please tell me what's going on? Two and a half months and still waiting for the full kit. Your a big company so tell me why is it taking you so long to get the product. Please don't PM me just reply on here so other's can see the answer...Thank You
Leon