Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

FREE EASY RIDER BOXES Options
dsid
#1 Posted : 07 April 2019 18:43:42

Groups: Registered

Don Sidler passed January 21, 2017. I haven’t wanted to clean out his shop until now. He had intended to complete the easy rider motorcycle mode which he called Harley Davidson and give it to his son. He opened one box and that is how far he got.

I had someone look at what there is and they said they think everything is there except two of boxes of the set. I would love to give this away rather than throw it out. I figure it is worth probably over $900. There may be some small part missing from the open box but I am sure whoever wants the kit could buy those.

I also think I may have some paints to go with it; however, I don't know if they are still usable after being in a box in the shop for over two years. You would have to look.

The boxes would have to be picked up in New Hope, MN. I would like to have this gone by June. I am retired and am most of the time so you could come to get this model anytime.

If someone can suggest which forum I should post this in please let me know.

I was able to give his partially completed boat model and the boxes away earlier using the forums. I hope I have similar luck here.

Please contact me if you are intereste
RogerThornhill
#2 Posted : 08 April 2019 01:55:36

Groups: Registered

I am interested, do you know is it the Harley Davidson or the Easy Rider motorcycle. You can email me at RogerThornhill65@outlook.com if you haven't gotten rid of it.

Thanks

Roger