michael.rolph
#1 Posted : 18 June 2019 18:46:50

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Has anyone received pack 4 yet?
conqueror060
#2 Posted : 18 June 2019 20:57:34

I’m exactly in the same situation. I’m waiting for pack 4, I expected to be charged today and receive it next days but there is a little delay.
conqueror060
#3 Posted : 19 June 2019 20:26:09

It looks like there is indeed a problem with delay to this partwork as well. Still no charge for pack 4, something unusual to my subscription.

Let's hope this will be ok until the end of the week.
conqueror060
#4 Posted : 23 June 2019 19:39:58

Unfortunately, for first time I haven’t received the charge for this monthly pack in time... it looks like there are supply problems with this partwork, because my other subscriptions run well.

Can any moderator give us a response about this issue and the lighting kit we still waiting for?
roymattblack
#5 Posted : 23 June 2019 19:52:42

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

PM me the details etc and I'll see what I can chase up.

Roy.
conqueror060
#6 Posted : 26 June 2019 17:54:44

Thank you for trying to help Roy.

Just a little update I still haven't charged for pack 4. I feel that we have here a similar supply problem to the Rossi pack 8.
roymattblack
#7 Posted : 26 June 2019 20:53:05

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

I've been in touch at a higher level and we should have an answer shortly.

Roy.
conqueror060
#8 Posted : 03 July 2019 21:02:36

Still not received pack 4. Do we have any update?
Gandale
#9 Posted : 03 July 2019 21:10:22

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Nothing more as yet but we're chasing. Once we hear something it will be posted here....

https://forum.model-spac...aspx?g=topics&f=623

Regards

Alan
conqueror060
#10 Posted : 09 July 2019 17:25:56

still nothing from standart, keep waiting. almost a month delay.

also a question about another topic i participated. I asked some days before on the topic of this model https://plane.deagostini...68-780690799.1562689168

which has announced to be released on modelspace uk a couple of years before.

I asked if it is going to be cancelled and if we have any news about it. Now I see that both my post and the whole topic are deleted... I don't think this is the most polite way to answer a question.....
birdaj2
#11 Posted : 09 July 2019 19:20:11

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

conqueror060 wrote:
still nothing from standart, keep waiting. almost a month delay.

also a question about another topic i participated. I asked some days before on the topic of this model https://plane.deagostini...68-780690799.1562689168

which has announced to be released on modelspace uk a couple of years before.

I asked if it is going to be cancelled and if we have any news about it. Now I see that both my post and the whole topic are deleted... I don't think this is the most polite way to answer a question.....

I remember seeing that aircraft listing and thought it looked something really different and interesting.

As regards your post its not ideal but might I suggest with the forum "coming alive" again they were maybe stripping out some old articles and never realised there was a recent post from your good self.

I am sure no one would deliberately delete a valid question for any other reason.

Guessing if the whole thing has been deleted that suggests we will not be seeing this one. But that said who knows if in the future they might go for something WW1 British :-) I guess there is no harm in dreaming.

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
conqueror060
#12 Posted : 09 July 2019 19:51:44

Yes, I think the whole topic was deleted yesterday or on Sunday, including my recent answer, I don't know why but maybe because the model is indeed cancelled from further release to the UK. But I would appreciate to get some answers before sending the topic to the trash. Cool

I would also be really very happy to get some official answers from the development team(like the old good days with Tomick) regarding the future models as well as the recent supply issues.

Sorry for the off-topic, my main issue now is the supply of the Yacht Standart pack 4. All
the other subscriptions are running perfectly so far for me.
birdaj2
#13 Posted : 09 July 2019 20:21:39

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Seems to be common themes with deliveries as I am having issues with both Eaglemoss DB5 and more of a concern for me Hachette and their Bismarck.

DB5 no major worries as its part 1 and 2 and if it looks "dodgy" it gets cancelled.

Hachette a concern though with a model building over a 140 issue period and they cannot get supply sorted on pack 6 onwards.

Has anything been posted on the Standart issue (guessing not or you would not be asking) as I thought I had read they were setting up a link to supply issue partworks and detailing when shipments were going to be resolved.

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
Gandale
#14 Posted : 09 July 2019 23:01:13

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

We fully understand and appreciate the frustration being felt. We are pushing as much as we can to get the clarity you seek and as soon as we have any updates then it will be posted up for all to see. Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
conqueror060
#15 Posted : 21 July 2019 17:28:27

Unfortunately still nothing from standart. Keep waiting for pack 4 and complete lack of information...

I'm also unable to finish pack 3 because I don't know if/when the lighting kit will be available and when I should add it to the build.

This is the only so messed up subscription. Never had or have any issue with my other model space builds.

I would consider to cancel it and start something else like Vasa, but the money I spent so far keeping me back from doing it.

Does anyone else still has this issue?
arpurchase
#16 Posted : 21 July 2019 18:25:35

conqueror060 wrote:
Unfortunately still nothing from standart. Keep waiting for pack 4 and complete lack of information...

I'm also unable to finish pack 3 because I don't know if/when the lighting kit will be available and when I should add it to the build.

This is the only so messed up subscription. Never had or have any issue with my other model space builds.

I would consider to cancel it and start something else like Vasa, but the money I spent so far keeping me back from doing it.

If you look at the official build for pack 3 you can complete that stage and still have access for fitting the lighting kit. As soon as I receive pack 4 and further packs the official build will continue
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

conqueror060
#17 Posted : 21 July 2019 21:12:38

arpurchase wrote:
conqueror060 wrote:

If you look at the official build for pack 3 you can complete that stage and still have access for fitting the lighting kit. As soon as I receive pack 4 and further packs the official build will continue

Thank you for letting me know about the fitting of the lighting kit, I had some stages from pack 3 I didn’t completed because I wasn’t sure where the battery box is fitted, so I will continue them.

Keep your excellent build! :) the official build helped me very much completing my USS constitution build
arpurchase
#18 Posted : 21 July 2019 21:22:55

conqueror060 wrote:
arpurchase wrote:
conqueror060 wrote:

Thank you for letting me know about the fitting of the lighting kit, I had some stages from pack 3 I didn’t completed because I wasn’t sure where the battery box is fitted, so I will continue them.

Keep your excellent build! :) the official build helped me very much completing my USS constitution build

If you look carefully at the video the roof of one of the cabins is lifted off and a switch is concealed there to switch on the lights I also suspect the battery pack is placed there too.
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

michael.rolph
#19 Posted : 02 August 2019 09:56:42

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Pack 4 has finally arrived :)

The cannon component from pack 32 are missing :(
arpurchase
#20 Posted : 02 August 2019 19:20:27

michael.rolph wrote:
Pack 4 has finally arrived :)

The cannon component from pack 32 are missing :(

My Pack 4 has arrived also so the official build can now continue:}

My issue 32 had the cannon included so it looks like you got the dodgy bag, contact C/S for a replacement Issue 32.