Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Hello from Dallas Tx Options
Yachtnutz
#1 Posted : 14 July 2019 03:25:38

Groups: Registered

Hi everyone I just joined this forum . I just purchased the full Mustang kit now the wait begins . I’m looking forward to getting started and getting some good building tips as well.

Best regards

darbyvet
#2 Posted : 14 July 2019 04:41:19

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Welcome to the forum.I hope you will consider posting a build diary here.

Carl

tf64
#3 Posted : 14 July 2019 07:43:57

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the Month May 2020Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Welcome to the forum Yachtnutz, you will find all you need on here.

Regards

Trev
Work in progress: Tombstone (Scratch) - San Francisco 2. -The Mayflower ( scratch by plan).

arpurchase
#4 Posted : 14 July 2019 08:18:46

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Welcome to the forum and enjoy your buildCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Markwarren
#5 Posted : 14 July 2019 08:47:53

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your kit and I look forward to seeing your progress very soon.Cool

Mark
roymattblack
#6 Posted : 14 July 2019 10:48:37

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Welcome aboard.
I'm sure you will find this a fun and informative place to visit.
Looking forward to seeing your build diary...

Roy.
eebygum
#7 Posted : 14 July 2019 12:12:07

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Welcome Yachtnutz

There are some excellent builders on here and all of them and all the members are willing to help with any questions you may have.

good luck on your build

Terry
FINISHED BUILDS---- HMS Victory--Bismarck--Battleship Yamato-D51 Steam Train--Pocher Ferrari Testarossa--Soleil Royal--Schnellboot S-100--StageCoach 1848--HMS HOOD-- Delorean (Back to the Future)
Gandale
#8 Posted : 14 July 2019 22:41:21

Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your time with us and look forward to seeing some of your work..... Have fun....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
Yachtnutz
#9 Posted : 16 July 2019 02:41:09

Hey

I wanted to thank everyone for the welcome. So today UPS rang the doorbell and guess what, I now have 6 good size boxes to open from Model-space . This is going to be fun building this beast. I think I’m leaning towards doing a pro street version. I went ahead and just ordered the Back to the future De Lorean model from Eaglemoss as it has a bunch of aftermarket mods available. Anyway tomorrow I will be doing a complete inventory just make sure I got the complete kit.

Best regards