Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

VW Samba update Options
admin
#1 Posted : 20 July 2019 00:26:23

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Dear customer,

Because of some unexpected events related to the supply of our product, it is possible that the next shipments of VW Samba Camper will be delayed.

Nonetheless, we guarantee that our product will be delivered regularly and that we will take care of restoring the correct schedule of the shipments as soon as possible.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

The ModelSpace team

PLEASE bear in mind that DeAgostini has never terminated a partwork buildup series before it was complete. I know delays in receiving your parts packs are frustrating, and I understand why. But, they ALWAYS do arrive, eventually.

****UPDATE 22 July 2019*****

Parts pack 9 has started shipping, and parts pack 10 will ship in mid September.
admin
#2 Posted : 05 October 2019 01:10:44

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

This is for the US Samba customers,

You will experience a delay in receiving your packs 11, and 12. Due to stocking issues, delivery of pack 11 will still be delayed, until December. Because of this, the automated order fulfillment system has had a hold placed on pack 11, and 12. The result of this is that you will neither be charged, nor will anything ship, until the hold is released. (This will occur when the stocking issue is resolved)

Thank you for your understanding.

(European customers will experience delay as well)
admin
#3 Posted : 11 December 2019 17:46:49

The Samba build guide for pack 11 will be released in the next couple of days. It is complete, and poised for uploading.

I’ve seen it, and it’s going to be a fun pack!
Levelord
#4 Posted : 14 December 2019 15:19:15

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator

Hi,

Here is the Guide for Pack 11 in my Dropbox.

Have fun BigGrin

https://www.dropbox.com/...ba%20Pack%2011.pdf?dl=0

Lg Sascha
Der gesamte Baubericht und alle Fotos unterliegen dem Urheberrecht. Verwendung außerhalb dieses Forums bedürfen schriftlicher Genehmigung. © Levelord

@work: X-Wing,Dodge Charger, MIG-29

Completed: McLaren MP4-23, Hummer H1, RedBull RB7, Easy Rider Bike, Jaguar E-Type, Porsche 911, Ferrari F2004, AMG DTM Mercedes, Ford Mustang, R2-D2, C57, Modellbahn,Rossi Bike,VW Käfer 1303,VW T1 Samba Bus

admin
#5 Posted : 22 January 2020 19:33:17

Update, 1/22/2020

There have been unanticipated delays in receiving inventory of Pack 12 into the US.

I will update with an arrival date, as soon as I know something.

The build guide for pack 12 can be found on the US ModelSpace Samba ordering page.
admin
#6 Posted : 07 February 2020 17:38:19

Update 7/2/2020

It seems pack 12 has been held up, probably Wuhan Coronavirus related. The new anticipated arrival date is Feb 15, with Germany on the 24th. No ETA for the US.