Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Stage 38 - The Curcuut Boards Options
Dave the tank
#1 Posted : 04 August 2019 15:33:11

Groups: Registered

Hi all,
Having purchased the model in full the kit arrived in a very large box. All was well but I had two stage 38 and a note saying a replacement stage 38 was enclosed and to be used. However said note was not attached to either stage package nor was a reason given. Can anyone advise the reason for the replacement as both packages look the same to me. I will say that one of packages does not contain the warning children.
Look forward to hearing from someone.
Dave the tank.
birdaj2
#2 Posted : 04 August 2019 16:08:04

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

On the circuit boards is there a label or any printing on the board with a version or revision number?

If there is that might be a good starting point as to which needs using.

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
admin
#3 Posted : 04 August 2019 16:31:40

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi,

Attached is a picture from a member of the German Forum support team, Levelord. It shows the old on the left, and the new on the right.
File Attachment(s):
B5C39C66-4EEF-4FAB-A385-EB779BA7F50F.jpeg (1,059kb) downloaded 73 time(s).
Dave the tank
#4 Posted : 04 August 2019 16:40:02

On one of the circuit boards does contain additional printing although it doesn't make sense, to me at least, I will use these. Hopefully it will not blow itself up when I turn it on. Thanks for your help.
Dave.
Dave the tank
#5 Posted : 04 August 2019 16:42:00

Thanks Mark thats the set I will use.
Dave
Levelord
#6 Posted : 04 August 2019 18:02:21

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator

Hello,

in the German forum we have the same problem. Modelspace already knows. Currently we are waiting for an information on how the subscribers get the new boards.

Lg Sascha
Der gesamte Baubericht und alle Fotos unterliegen dem Urheberrecht. Verwendung außerhalb dieses Forums bedürfen schriftlicher Genehmigung. © Levelord

@work: X-Wing,Dodge Charger, MIG-29

Completed: McLaren MP4-23, Hummer H1, RedBull RB7, Easy Rider Bike, Jaguar E-Type, Porsche 911, Ferrari F2004, AMG DTM Mercedes, Ford Mustang, R2-D2, C57, Modellbahn,Rossi Bike,VW Käfer 1303,VW T1 Samba Bus

GilShapley
#7 Posted : 28 May 2020 15:59:10

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

I have also purchased the complete kit to give me something to do during lockdown.

Stage 38 is giving me some problems and I hope you may be able to clarify for me.

There are 3 circuit boards, two I have fitted Ok but the IR board is giving me a problem. Having been through the build instructions I cannot see where this board is to be fitted. What am I missing?

Any help you can give would be much appreciated

ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp
Current Build:-
[color=blue]Stash Avro Lancaster (Full Kit)plus some extra issues I picked up at a good price
[color=blue]Built:- Norman Catapult by Mantua,Roman Catapult by Mantua,HMS Victory,HMS Victory XSection,Focker DB1,Bismark,English Carronade Titanic Lifeboat,American Civil War Gatling,Hummer,Sopwith Camel F1,Occre Jupiter ,OcCre Wagon, Latina Arab Dhow, Eaglemass Orrery OcCre Rogers 119 [color=red][color=red]RB7,OcCre Missippi River Boat, Model Airways Fokker DR1
OcCre London L>C>C 106 Ugears Scrambler, Ugears Hexapod Explorer UGears Off-Road Vehicle
delboy271155
#8 Posted : 28 May 2020 17:11:46

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

GilShapley wrote:
I have also purchased the complete kit to give me something to do during lockdown.

Stage 38 is giving me some problems and I hope you may be able to clarify for me.

There are 3 circuit boards, two I have fitted Ok but the IR board is giving me a problem. Having been through the build instructions I cannot see where this board is to be fitted. What am I missing?

Any help you can give would be much appreciated

ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp

Hi Gil,BigGrin

Think what you are looking for is in issue 62 in the link below:

https://forum.model-spac...spx?g=posts&t=25864

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"