Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Pack 9 - No Stock Again, please no! Options
markyboy2019
#1 Posted : 09 September 2019 14:04:48

Groups: Registered

Hi Admin

I have just been informed by CS that Pack 9 is now out of stock, please tell me this is a joke. I just received my Pack 8 about two weeks ago, was then charged for Pack 9 so as I have not received it I called in to see where it is only to now be told it is out of stock. Please can you look into this and let me know ASAP?..

Kind Regards

Mark.
CaptnBirdseye
#2 Posted : 09 September 2019 14:33:36

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Mark
Do you mind me asking how long ago they took payment for Pack 9?

Regards Gray
markyboy2019
#3 Posted : 09 September 2019 14:56:09

Hi Gray

They took payment on 23rd August, and as yet nothing received still. Interestingly, when I called CS last week, nobody told me there was an issue with stock, they just said it was "In progress" in the warehouse and should be out with me shortly. Today when I call, I am getting told it is out of stock again, cant believe it, especially as I was informed by CS only a week or so back that all issues up to pack 15 are now in stock. Circus! Cursing ...

Kind Regards

Mark.
CaptnBirdseye
#4 Posted : 09 September 2019 18:28:33

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Mark
That’s a shame I was hoping it might only have been a week or so.
Definitely not good news Sad
Gandale
#5 Posted : 09 September 2019 20:46:14

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

We're making enquiries and will get back to you when we receive an answer.....

Regards

Alan
admin
#6 Posted : 10 September 2019 05:44:58

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

I’ve sent an email asking for clarification on this. It WAS my understanding that pack 9 had been received into inventory,and all orders were being filled. I’ll post a update as soon as I hear something.

Rest assured that while it might take a bit, you WILL ABSOLUTELY get your order. I understand your frustrations though, completely!
markyboy2019
#7 Posted : 11 September 2019 00:03:05

Hi Mark (Admin)

Thanks for your reply, just to let you know that CS said that new stock for Pack 9 is being shipped from Italy tomorrow and should be in the UK Warehouse next week, and received in the next 2 weeks. Not ideal, but I guess will have to be patient again!. They did say that packs 10 - 15 are all in stock in the UK warehouse, so hopefully after Pack 9 the stock issues will be a distant memory. Please do let me know if you hear anything different in the mean time...

Thanks again

Mark.
admin
#8 Posted : 11 September 2019 02:50:58

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

markyboy2019 wrote:
Hi Mark (Admin)

Thanks for your reply, just to let you know that CS said that new stock for Pack 9 is being shipped from Italy tomorrow and should be in the UK Warehouse next week, and received in the next 2 weeks. Not ideal, but I guess will have to be patient again!. They did say that packs 10 - 15 are all in stock in the UK warehouse, so hopefully after Pack 9 the stock issues will be a distant memory. Please do let me know if you hear anything different in the mean time...

Thanks again

Mark.

The word I got from Italy this morning is that the packs are being assembled (they receive in bulk, and collate the stages) and pack 9 will be shipping soonest. But, bottom line is that you’ll have pack 9 very soon.

This thread is now locked.