Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Millennium Falcon Woes Options
Narayan
#1 Posted : 18 September 2019 11:17:51

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

As the subject suggests I'm disappointed with my Build the Millennium Falcon subscription.

I subscribed over 2 years ago and more or less from the start issues have been missing. These were all eventually caught up bar one. I should have received issue 87 back in March but I have been told it is still out of stock 6 month later. It seems I could buy the full kit now but I can't get one issue.

I was also supposed to get a Han Solo figure with issue 9 (I think) 2 years back. I still don't have this.

I also don't have the wall bracket I was supposed to get.

So in summary my subscription finished a few months ago and I am still outstanding:

Han Solo
Issue 87
Wall mount / bracket.

I understand sometimes there are delays for one reason or another that are out of our control. But I had similar issues with the Ford Mustang build, R2D2 and now there are delays with my VW Samba subscription. I don't want to kick up a fuss, that's not what this is, but it really is making me reconsider any future subscriptions I had in mind.

Any assistance anyone can provide would be gratefully received.

Graham
I was drowning my sorrows. But my sorrows they'd learned to swim.

Gandale
#2 Posted : 18 September 2019 13:40:37

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Hi Graham, sorry to hear of your problems. Can you PM me with your subscription details and I'll see if we can get some definitive information for you....

Regards

Alan
admin
#3 Posted : 18 September 2019 15:38:24

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Graham,

I’ll be PMing you, so please check your inbox.
Narayan
#4 Posted : 18 September 2019 16:37:59

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Thanks for getting back to me Alan, Mark.

PM sent.

Graham
I was drowning my sorrows. But my sorrows they'd learned to swim.