Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

X wing Sub Options
corelki2005
#1 Posted : 18 October 2019 16:41:56

Groups: Registered

Last month I subbed to the X wing after 4 weeks didn't receive my welcome email etc but the dd was showing up on my bank account. So a couple of days ago I contacted c/s they said that I should of got the welcome email at the end of the sub process and that they couldn't find any sub registered to my email address. They also said try again or send them the details and they would enter it manually.

So last night I sent them the details, this morning they tell me that they can not enter the details because my email address is already registered with them and to give them an alternative.

So is it a case of every time I sub to a model I HAVE to have a different email address.

Here is a copy of the email:-

Thank you for your e-mail.

Unfortunately it is not possible to make a new subscription with the e-mail:

cXXXXXX2@hXXXXXl.co.uk

because had already been used.

Please provide us an alternative e-mail address which has never been used on the site.

Best regards,

Customer Care

Gandale
#2 Posted : 18 October 2019 22:49:11

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

This is certainly a strange one on me. I've had several subscriptions with DeAg and have only ever used the one email address... That said, your comments have been noted and will see what we can find out... If we need any info then we'll get back to you....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
admin
#3 Posted : 18 October 2019 23:50:14

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

corelki2005 wrote:
Last month I subbed to the X wing after 4 weeks didn't receive my welcome email etc but the dd was showing up on my bank account. So a couple of days ago I contacted c/s they said that I should of got the welcome email at the end of the sub process and that they couldn't find any sub registered to my email address. They also said try again or send them the details and they would enter it manually.

So last night I sent them the details, this morning they tell me that they can not enter the details because my email address is already registered with them and to give them an alternative.

So is it a case of every time I sub to a model I HAVE to have a different email address.

Here is a copy of the email:-

Thank you for your e-mail.

Unfortunately it is not possible to make a new subscription with the e-mail:

cXXXXXX2@hXXXXXl.co.uk

because had already been used.

Please provide us an alternative e-mail address which has never been used on the site.

Best regards,

Customer Care

Hello,

Can you PM me your full details, and if it is through DeAgostini Partworks, or ModelSpace? I’ll try and get you sorted.

Thanks!