Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

'Stealing' other peoples work Options
roymattblack
#1 Posted : 22 October 2019 17:05:49

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Earlier today a member (now banned) was caught posting pictures of someone else's model work, claiming it was their own.
The evidence against them was overwhelming.

I'm sure the vast majority here - nay, everyone, would not dream of doing anything similar.
Such deception will not be tolerated and can only result in a permanent forum ban.
We ARE on the ball.

Roy.
admin
#2 Posted : 23 October 2019 16:03:06

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

There is “Zero Tolerance” for actions such as this. No warnings, no PMs, just the boot.
Andreas
#3 Posted : 15 July 2020 19:02:22

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Despite the warning again and again, it was done again. This happened to myself today. My pictures from an official built was taken without my knowledge and posted on Facebook in a group. Not bad enough that this user took the pictures without asking me , no he also used them in the group to show quality problems of this model. I am not a member of the group, would never have noticed it if no other user had sent me a screenshot of the post.

As Mark said, there are no deals, no scope for such actions. I have now removed this user from the forum.
Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
roymattblack
#4 Posted : 15 July 2020 19:47:09

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

It almost seems ludicrous that people will do this these days.
They are SO easily caught out.
They deserve all the 'banning' they can get.
Hopefully you reported them to the relevant FB admin so they will get banned there too.Cursing