Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Hi from Casper Options
casper
#1 Posted : 03 November 2019 16:18:18

Groups: Registered

Hi everyone BigGrin
my name is Mark (casper) and I'm one of the moderators on Marks Partworks model forum. I have been a member here for some time but not posted as much as I would have liked but thats about to change and I will try to post as often as I can. I am currently building the T800 but that sub will probably be Terminatedshortly for me due to issues that I won't go into here. I am also still building the Honda MP44 but its been on hold for a while till I get room and its a kit not to be rushed, every time I look at it I want to redo stuff but to much on at the moment indoors with DIYMad I also built the absolutely fantastic Honda 750 Four, what a kit amazing and so easy to build. I recommend it highlyCool I am mostly building small Tamiya and Revell kits and I don't really stick to scales and subjects it makes things interesting for me anyway and its great to research the different subjects. I do like Armor but again I like to try different things and learn something from every build. Its great that we can all learn skills from each other and pass those skills on to others, I never strive for perfection as I will never achieve it but its fun trying and I get so much from it. I live in stunning North Wales UK and I'm in my mid 50's in body but 20 in mindBigGrin
great to be here and I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you guys and check out the many superb builds on here, likewise please pop over to the PMF and check out what we do over there.
later guys
mark (Casper)BigGrin
have a great Sunday
Markwarren
#2 Posted : 03 November 2019 18:57:30

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Hi Mark, welcome over here. It will be nice to get to share ideas between the two forums.

Mark
Gandale
#3 Posted : 03 November 2019 23:36:58

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Great to have you back Mark and participating once again with our jolly band of members... Hope you find your time with us rewarding and look forward to seeing some of your work....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
arpurchase
#4 Posted : 04 November 2019 07:54:10

BigGrin Welcome to the forum and above all enjoy your stay with usCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Martyn Ingram
#5 Posted : 04 November 2019 08:04:56

BigGrin Welcome to the forum Casper Cool
Martyn
Building ?
Completed. Soliei Royal . Sovereign of the Seas . Virginia . Scotland . San Felipe . Corel vasa , Santisima Trinadad X section , Vasa
Next Build ?
When sailors have good wine, They think themselves in heaven for the time. John Baltharpe
skyfire
#6 Posted : 04 November 2019 09:33:46

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Welcome to the forum Casper. :)
delboy271155
#7 Posted : 04 November 2019 16:53:47

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Good to see you with us Casper.

Cool Cool Cool

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"