Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Hi! I am Francois (Falcon, R2 and X-Wing builder) Options
XwingJunkie
#1 Posted : 29 November 2019 10:27:45

Groups: New Members, Unapproved

Hi!

I am Francois from Buckinghamshire.
I am a serious Star Wars Fan (Black Series figures, Bandai models and obviously Deagostini)

I completed the Falcon, which I loved, but due to my "OCD" behaviour some parts have been dissasembled and is work in progress. Been on it for over 5 years.. so hopefully get it sorted in another 5...

I have completed my Deagostini R2 up until issue 98, but unfortunately Deagostini subscriptions let me down and I am still waiting for issue 99. Mark has kindly offered to try and assists.

I have always been an X-wing fanatic, since I was 5 years old and first went to see Star Wars. Growing up overseas, we did not have all of the toys available, so I would only see pictures of the legacy X-wing in the back of comic adverts etc. Awesome after over 40 years to know have the means and availability to be able to get my hands on these detailed Deagostini models!

Already wondering what's coming after X-Wing.... Please let it be a Landspeeder!!!
Markwarren
#2 Posted : 29 November 2019 15:25:13

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Hi Francois, welcome to the forum.Cool

It would be great to see some pictures of your Falcon and R2.BigGrin

Mark
Gandale
#3 Posted : 30 November 2019 00:11:12

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Welcome to the forum, great to have you with us....Cool Cool .. Look forward to seeing some of your work.....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
arpurchase
#4 Posted : 30 November 2019 09:21:32

Groups: Registered

BigGrin Welcome to the forum and engoy your time with us and your builds. Cool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

roymattblack
#5 Posted : 30 November 2019 10:48:06

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Welcome to the mad house Francois. I'm sure you will enjoy it here.
Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

Roy.
RM1
#6 Posted : 03 December 2019 15:50:59

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildCompetition Winner of Model Builds: Competition Winner of Model BuildsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Francois. Welcome to the forum. !!
Malc.
darbyvet
#7 Posted : 03 December 2019 17:09:37

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Francois welcome to the forum.There are lots of Star Wars fans on this forum. I hope you will post some pictures of your builds.

Carl

delboy271155
#8 Posted : 03 December 2019 17:12:19

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Welcome to the forum. BigGrin BigGrin

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"