Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages <12345>
Zero has landed! Options
MWG
#41 Posted : 09 December 2011 00:42:38

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

I have now viewed the attachments Kev FAN-TAS-TIC!!!!!BigGrin Cool
MWG BUILD DIARIES: HMS VICTORY, SOVEREIGN OF THE SEAS, SAN FRANCISCO II, HMS HOOD, HMS ENDEAVOUR LONGBOAT, HMS VICTORY X-SECTION, 007 DB5, NISSAN GTR, CUTTY SARK, RB7, AKAGI, BARK HMS ENDEAVOUR, HUMMER H1, MITSUBISHI ZERO.

clive34
#42 Posted : 09 December 2011 03:32:57

So when is this WW2 bird supposed to be comming to our shops? .

Clive
Have a break then carry on its always the trying ones that come out best! keep on modelling its my hobby .
Tomick
#43 Posted : 09 December 2011 09:15:00

Groups:

You wont find the Zero on sale in any shop, it will be available by subscription only via the DeAgostini/ModelSpace online shop, and will be on sale towards the end of December.

Have a look in the competition section where there is an opportunity to win the kit Cool
SennaMentalMe
#44 Posted : 09 December 2011 10:58:58

Groups:

arpurchase wrote:
BigGrin Hi Kev, yh i think your right about it being a japan only enhancment[ as you point out in the vid its definatly a deag box] but it would be nice to have that in the build here as an optionDrool
regards
Andy

BigGrin Hi Andy,

Good stuff isn't it and it would be awesome if we could get that upgrade over here but I doubt it will happen. Still looking forward to this kit though !!

BigGrin Kev
SennaMentalMe
#45 Posted : 09 December 2011 11:00:07

Groups:

MWG wrote:
I have now viewed the attachments Kev FAN-TAS-TIC!!!!!BigGrin Cool

BigGrin Hi Mike, glad you liked them and I bet you've watched them more than once eh ??!! LOL LOL

BigGrin Kev
MWG
#46 Posted : 09 December 2011 11:04:56

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

YES!!!!!!Drool
MWG BUILD DIARIES: HMS VICTORY, SOVEREIGN OF THE SEAS, SAN FRANCISCO II, HMS HOOD, HMS ENDEAVOUR LONGBOAT, HMS VICTORY X-SECTION, 007 DB5, NISSAN GTR, CUTTY SARK, RB7, AKAGI, BARK HMS ENDEAVOUR, HUMMER H1, MITSUBISHI ZERO.

S2ksean
#47 Posted : 09 December 2011 19:55:02

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

I asked before but dont think I got an answer never mind il ask again. Is the kit going to be available as purely a partwork or will u be able to buy it all in one go ?
CURRENT BUILDS

Mclaren MP4-23
Ford 1/12 Shelby Mustang GT500 2010
HMS Pandora
Tomick
#48 Posted : 12 December 2011 12:38:57

Groups:

It won't be offered as an entire kit to buy in one go
kwakermad
#49 Posted : 12 December 2011 13:59:37

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Mr T, what date will we be able to subscribe to this?
Regards

Bob

Builds in progress

1/12 Spitfire (Deagostini)
1/8 McLaren (Deagostini)
1/16 Stuka (Hatchete)
1/16 Zero (Deagostini)
Tomick
#50 Posted : 13 December 2011 21:02:33

Groups:

Comp says...."The winner will be announced on 23rd December, just as we launch the product exclusively on ModelSpace"
kwakermad
#51 Posted : 14 December 2011 04:13:52

Thanks Mr T, situation normal never read the small print.

Just needed to find out as I have sporadic access to the internet out here in Afghanistan so I want to make sure I don't miss the boat.
Regards

Bob

Builds in progress

1/8 McLaren (Deagostini)
1/16 Stuka (Hatchete)
1/16 Zero (Deagostini)
Tomick
#52 Posted : 16 December 2011 21:09:37

Groups:

Just 7 days to go for the comp winner anouncement! Cool
S2ksean
#53 Posted : 18 December 2011 03:20:55

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

5 days now.I Hope I win it tho I'm never lucky with this sort ov thing. Il prob get it tho Good luck everyone
CURRENT BUILDS

Mclaren MP4-23
Ford 1/12 Shelby Mustang GT500 2010
HMS Pandora
jase
#54 Posted : 18 December 2011 09:18:52

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

S2ksean wrote:
5 days now.I Hope I win it tho I'm never lucky with this sort ov thing. Il prob get it tho Good luck everyone

I never win competitions either so surly its my turn!! Crying
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-Mark Twain
kwakermad
#55 Posted : 18 December 2011 14:43:29

I never win anything so good luck guys Cursing
Regards

Bob

Builds in progress

1/8 McLaren (Deagostini)
1/16 Stuka (Hatchete)
1/16 Zero (Deagostini)
SennaMentalMe
#56 Posted : 21 December 2011 18:39:32

Groups:

BigGrin Hi all,

At first I wasn't going to do this model as I really didn't like the idea of a subscription due to all the problems with subs that I hear about on here, then I got caught up in the hype of this fantastic model and decided that, because it looked SOOO good and was way ahead of anything before regards quality, I would have to bite the bullet and subscribe when it was released - which is today !! I was thinking well maybe I would subscribe for the first delivery or two and if I wasn't happy with the way the subscription was going, having seen the parts in the flesh, I was free to cancel if I wished, and would just sell on what I had collected so far. If it was awesome quality then I would just keep on with the subscription and suffer any problems. So I try to subscribe ....

I have just been trying for OVER an hour to log in to my old account, which has been dormant for some time as I haven't had any subscriptions for at least a couple of years due to not liking them. Thought, OK, maybe because it has been dormant, there is a problem with it being recognised, so I tried all sorts of things, even creating new DeAgostini accounts on other email addresses that I have, which were opened and accepted by DeAgostini, which I know because they sent me the activation emails and confirmed that they were now open. Then went to try and subscribe to the Zero again because I now had a nice shiny new account to use, put the Zero in my shopping basket and went to the checkout, yet I still can't complete the deal because it won't give me access to ANY account when I need to log in, keep putting in the correct email and passwords for various accounts and it just keeps telling me they are incorrect, when I know they are not as they've just been verified by DeAgostini !! My acute dislike of subscriptions has just been strengthened in one big chunk !!

So, ... I GIVE UP !! I will NOT be subscribing to the Zero as I am absolutely fed up with the aggravation involved in JUST trying to log in to an account, let alone the prospect of trying to sort any problems that I am sure will arise in the future with incorrect debits, parts despatch errors, etc, so I am no longer willing to take the risk of subscribing and as they say on Dragon's Den ... " I'm not confident this business is worth investing my money in ... so ... I'M OUT " !!! Angry Cursing

Good luck to all those who will be subscribing and I sincerely look forward to seeing your builds, but, unfortunately, you won't be seeing mine !! Gonna spend my money on something else that comes in ONE complete kit in a big box instead !! Drool Flapper

BigGrin Kev
MWG
#57 Posted : 21 December 2011 19:12:49

Hi Kev I was looking forward to working with you on this build, please reconsider your position,

I have received the CUTTY SARK, The SAN FRANCISCO ll,the ENDEAVOUR LONGBOAT and the AKAGI ll from a subscription on Model Space and I have never had a problem caused by De Ag, so once you have overcome your glitch I am sure everything will be fineBigGrin BigGrin

SennaMentalMe
#58 Posted : 21 December 2011 20:12:10

Groups:

MWG wrote:
Hi Kev I was looking forward to working with you on this build, please reconsider your position,

I have received the CUTTY SARK, The SAN FRANCISCO ll,the ENDEAVOUR LONGBOAT and the AKAGI ll from a subscription on Model Space and I have never had a problem caused by De Ag, so once you have overcome your glitch I am sure everything will be fineBigGrin BigGrin

BigGrin Hi Mike,

Thanks for your attempt to boost my confidence, very nice of you and yes, it would have been nice to share input from each other, but even if I wanted to reconsider, I can't, because how am I supposed to order the bloomin' thing if it won't recognise any of my accounts at the point of checkout ?? I fear the only way I will build this Zero is if I win the competition and since I have never been lucky enough to ever win a single competition that I've entered, I think my chances are about as good as the name of the aircraft !! Nah ... I give up !!

Crying Mad Kev
admin
#59 Posted : 22 December 2011 11:24:49

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Kev

If you like I can arrange for someone from customer services to contact you and take your order over the phone?

Thanks
Admin
SennaMentalMe
#60 Posted : 22 December 2011 11:37:08

Groups:

admin wrote:
Hi Kev

If you like I can arrange for someone from customer services to contact you and take your order over the phone?

Thanks
Admin

BigGrin Thanks for that Admin, I appreciate your efforts and concern very much, but since the fiasco yesterday and also being aware of some evident problems that some members have experienced with other MS subscriptions in recent times, I am NOT enthralled with the prospect of building this fantastic kit via subscription - which is a shame as it really does look like a superb model - so would therefore like to graciously decline your offer and sadly, I will have to live with not being able to build this beautiful model if subscription is the only way.

I know you always do your best to sort things for members on here but I do not feel happy about the way subscriptions are handled by the relevant department and it is something that needs to be addressed in my honest opinion. I hope you understand ??

Many thanks again and kind regards,

BigGrin Kev