Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages 123>»
Ferrari 312 T4, 1/8, Centauria Options
Ruda
#1 Posted : 29 January 2020 19:40:29

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Getting to this model was very difficult and lengthy, but I finally got one piece from the publisher of this kit and I will accompany you throughout the construction.
Hopefully you will enjoy this topic and would like to watch it.

roymattblack
#2 Posted : 29 January 2020 19:43:38

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

I'm sure that this build will be very popular.
It will be great to follow.BigGrin
Ruda
#3 Posted : 29 January 2020 19:43:48

Construction begins.
I sorted out the parts for the construction of the engine and started to modify both the parts and mainly the surface.
Most of the engine parts were designed by the manufacturer in a luminous silver color, but this is very inadequate for me.
I sprayed the parts with matt black paint Tamiya and after thorough drying all the main parts, brushed, dust paste steel from Uschi.
I lightly soiled the engine parts and for me the result is as I had imagined it.

Ruda
#4 Posted : 29 January 2020 19:47:51

Today I went on adjusting the fuel injections and assembling the entire intake of the twelve-cylinder Ferrari engine.
There are dividing planes on all parts, so the road to a successful outcome is a little more complicated.
Since I spray most parts, there is no major problem.
The assembled engine block with injection and valve caps is born and we continue.

Ruda
#5 Posted : 30 January 2020 06:54:26

And we continue.
I finished the bottom of the engine and the splitter with cables. I connected everything and placed the cables in their places.

Ruda
#6 Posted : 30 January 2020 06:56:46

Today I ended the modeling day with a fuel system on the engine.
Tubes are transparent in the kit and I did not like it.
I mixed a mixture of colors Tamiya in a lot of X-26 and droplets XF-59. I sprayed the tubes with this mixture and, after drying, placed them from the injection pump to the injectors.

RM1
#7 Posted : 30 January 2020 09:53:37

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildCompetition Winner of Model Builds: Competition Winner of Model BuildsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Ruda,
can't wait to see this build progress. Such a rare and wonderful looking kit. I'm very jealous.BigGrin
Malc.
Gandale
#8 Posted : 30 January 2020 09:54:19

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Looks amazing, very well done....Drool Drool

Regards

Alan
Ruda
#9 Posted : 30 January 2020 11:41:28

Greetings colleagues and thank you very much for your reaction to the construction.
The construction of the model is not easy and the model I build is being modified.
Modified are both parts and mainly surface coloring.
Parts of the kit are damaged by dividing planes and ejectors.
Thank you for watching this topic and this building.
j999dbp
#10 Posted : 30 January 2020 20:16:12

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Hi Ruda,

I finished mine at Xmas after a lengthy procurement via my pal in Florence, and 3 excuses for a holiday to pick it up!

I’m sure you’ll agree, the parts are pretty much all there, but you need to repaint them to get it to look authentic.

I covered the monocoque in Bare Metal Foil, and am pretty happy with the result overall. Unfortunately, the body decals are mostly pre-fitted and are dry transfers, so I’ve had to put up with the supplied paint - however, careful polishing with Tamiya Compound around the decals gives a sufficiently shiny finish.

If I can work out how to post pics from an iPad, I’ll do so, meanwhile, go for it and keep posting!

DBP 😀🇮🇹
Ruda
#11 Posted : 31 January 2020 06:53:03

When viewing photos of a real car, I noticed that there is a thermal protective film under the fuel filter. Unfortunately, at home I could not find a piece of self-adhesive foil and so came the turn of aluminum foil.
After about an hour of work, the result is placed on the engine and looks quite good (not much to see).
I painted the filter holder, a few small things and after perfect drying assembled everything.
According to the photos, I have organized the hoses of the fuel system and added hoses that the kit does not offer.

Markwarren
#12 Posted : 31 January 2020 08:46:20

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Excellent work, will be following with interest.Love Drool

Mark
Ruda
#13 Posted : 31 January 2020 08:47:20

Yesterday's continuation of the construction and its main part is the storage of the engine. In the kit this part is silver and so it is all painted and finished with smaller details that this model does not offer.
I enjoy the work and the engine is very much to see them, but seeing it will be virtually nothing, but I will sleep peacefully that it is there as it should be.

roymattblack
#14 Posted : 31 January 2020 09:13:45

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Very impressive work. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
Roy.
Ruda
#15 Posted : 31 January 2020 20:19:48

I remodeled the expansion vessel, added hose inlets and outlets.
I modified and sprayed the fire partition, completed everything and added part of the hoses and wiring.

Ruda
#16 Posted : 01 February 2020 16:09:42

I modified the battery, added a few cables and mainly added a sticker on the battery, which kit does not offer and it was necessary to make it.
I connected the fire partition and the battery with the engine, connected the hoses and wiring.
All the parts of the middle part, today, ,, bathed ,, in lye, sprayed with a black base and everything was sprayed with Alclad II.

bfam4t6
#17 Posted : 01 February 2020 21:39:45

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Looking great so far!
-Dustin

“Details make perfection, and perfection is not a detail.”
-Leonardo Da Vinci

Currently Building:
Porsche 2.7 RS

Currently Collecting
Jaguar E-Type, Ferrari F40, Ferrari 250 GTO, Lamborghini Miura, Ford GT40, Ecto-1, Japanese Zero, Porsche 917, Lancia Stratos

CaptnBirdseye
#18 Posted : 01 February 2020 21:49:06

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Drool Love Drool Awesome....Absolutely Awesome Drool Love Drool
Gandale
#19 Posted : 02 February 2020 00:07:02

Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Beautifully done... Can see this is going to turn out to be something special....Drool Drool

Regards

Alan
Markwarren
#20 Posted : 02 February 2020 10:05:16

Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Beautiful start, looks amazing. Love Love Drool Drool

Mark