Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Eaglemoss Ghostbusters Ecto 1 build Options
semaj
#1 Posted : 03 February 2020 16:51:08

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Received pack 1 of Eaglemoss Ghostbusters Ecto 1 build.

The pack contains 2 blister packs of parts.
- Pack 1 contains the bonnet, licence plate, bonnet rim pieces and air vents.
- Pack 2 contains the front grille and headlight
assemblies.

There is also 2 magazines containing the build instructions as well as information on various aspects of the film, an introduction booklet outlining the features of the model and a poster depicting the full model in 100% scale - it's going to be HUGE! Along with this I also got the 1st binder to store the magazines in.
File Attachment(s):
20200203_130923-02.jpeg (116kb) downloaded 31 time(s).
Building:
Ghostbusters Ecto-1, Ford GT40, Gone in 60 seconds Eleanor mustang, Shelby Cobra
Complete:
R2D2, Red Bull RB7 RC, Battleship Bismarck, Shelby GT500 'super snake'
delboy271155
#2 Posted : 03 February 2020 18:47:35

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Looks good. Cool Cool

Plenty of details and working bits. Also a good selection of "freebies"

Its the 141 issues that makes me a bit dubious as it makes for a long subscription at four issues a month, but time will tell.

Enjoy your build.BigGrin

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

semaj
#3 Posted : 03 February 2020 18:56:13

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

I think this is 4 issues a week as opposed to 4 a month, time will tell on that though.

I'll take pics of all the parts in more detail once I unpack them when time allows, along with the poster too. I kinda wish I did the delorean build as the mods available for that really make it impressive.

I think a lot of these partworks seem to be starting to head Into the 140 mark too but this is 1 huge ass car, and has probably more interior than most other car builds as with all the windows it's like a greenhouse. It is what it is. I'm looking forward to getting stuck into this 1, think I need more storage boxes with 4 large builds on the go haha
Building:
Ghostbusters Ecto-1, Ford GT40, Gone in 60 seconds Eleanor mustang, Shelby Cobra
Complete:
R2D2, Red Bull RB7 RC, Battleship Bismarck, Shelby GT500 'super snake'
mogwai
#4 Posted : 03 February 2020 19:12:44

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsCompetition Winner of Model Builds: Competition Winner of Model BuildsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi nice to see another ecto 1 being built,its 1 issue a week so long haul to the end.i subscribed to this to.cheers mick.BigGrin
Builds hms victory, suzuki gsx 1300 R hayabusa, honda C B 750, lamborghini countach L P 500 S, tamiya 1/16 rc full option tiger 1 tank,
built, Mclaren M P 4 - 23. Occre london tram,
Stash.airfix 1/24 mosquito. Diag Virginia schooner, tamiya 1/6 honda 750, tamiya 1/35 famo, tamiya 1/35 flak 88.