Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Vasa pack 1 missing all parts from stage 2 Options
rashconq
#1 Posted : 03 February 2020 19:00:25

Groups: Registered

Hello,

I received pack 1 of my new Vasa subscription. Unfortunately the subscription didn't start well, because all the parts of stage 02 are missing!!! And the presentation booklet with the details of the model (i have seen this on other member's packages) is missing as well.

Where can I request a replacement?

I am a bit disappointed because I wanted to start my build today. Modelspace should have better quality control and verify everything is ok before sending the packages...
Gandale
#2 Posted : 03 February 2020 19:10:03

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Am sorry to hear your delivery of pack 1 is missing some items. You should give customer services a call, quote your subscription number and outline what you are missing. It is better to call CS rather than resort to email, you'll get a much quicker response by calling... CS details can be found here

https://forum.model-spac...spx?g=posts&t=15708

If you still encounter problems then by all means send me a PM outlining the details..

Regards

Alan
rashconq
#3 Posted : 03 February 2020 19:14:28

Groups: Registered

Thank you very much for your response. I will try give a call