Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages <123
Karls. vic. Build Options
karl1113
#41 Posted : 24 April 2010 13:45:09

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

sorry about the focus but wife took it (not an excuse)but will take another later.
Current builds: SotS, USS Consitution, San Felipe, D51 loco, HMS Surprise, RB7, Arab Dhow, Jotika HMS Victory
Completed builds: HMS Pickel, Thermopylae, Mississipi river boat, Mary Rose, Cutty Sark, San Francisco II, HMS Victory x5, Titanic Lifeboat, Panart HMS Victory Launch, Hachette Titanic, Virginia Schooner, Endeavour Longboat.

http://www.model-space.com/gb/
karl1113
#42 Posted : 24 April 2010 13:47:04

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Current builds: SotS, USS Consitution, San Felipe, D51 loco, HMS Surprise, RB7, Arab Dhow, Jotika HMS Victory
Completed builds: HMS Pickel, Thermopylae, Mississipi river boat, Mary Rose, Cutty Sark, San Francisco II, HMS Victory x5, Titanic Lifeboat, Panart HMS Victory Launch, Hachette Titanic, Virginia Schooner, Endeavour Longboat.

karl1113
#43 Posted : 24 April 2010 13:48:35

karl1113
#44 Posted : 24 April 2010 13:51:12

miket,this is the small wheel on the gun carriage what do you think the magnification might be??mic is 10mm. away.

Capt Stedders
#45 Posted : 24 April 2010 19:30:19

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Power tools galore!

Nicely equipped workbench there.

*looks at own humble tea tray/work 'bench' - thinks that some upgrading may be called for*
Schnellboots on back burner

Tools.

karl1113
#46 Posted : 24 April 2010 21:48:40

sorry rich but all is not as it seems,I had to bribe the wife, and it cost me dearly to take over the craft/spare bedroom,and to clean it up before pic,and the powertools were from e-bay as a bithday presentBlushing

karl1113
#47 Posted : 24 April 2010 21:50:57

here are some microscope pic for reference of the carronade.

karl1113
#48 Posted : 24 April 2010 21:52:30

karl1113
#49 Posted : 24 April 2010 22:20:53

this is the microscope being used bottom right hand corner.

karl1113
#50 Posted : 27 April 2010 19:03:05

Admin: Can you please close this thread,and delete it, as I was just learning the format,I think I can do a far better job on a new one, many thanks.
One more thing, I ordered the titanic launch from you 10 days ago, and the money £49.99 was taken from my account. I ordered on 15/04/10 and the money taken on the 17/04/10. I have tried to contact you,through my account but the website will not give me access,I see two things wrong here,1.money taken before dispatch,then not informing me by e-mail,2.12 days have elapsed and no delivery, I could have gone to any other site and received with-in 5 days. more usually next day. please check this and e-mail me.

willie
#51 Posted : 27 April 2010 21:21:46

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service Medal

karl1113 wrote:
next I split the brass castor casing.

this dose beet me this carronade swivels it dose not run back and forth
karl1113
#52 Posted : 10 July 2010 22:35:30

this is the second launch not quite finished.