Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Issue 100 missing wall charger Options
LUKESKY74
#1 Posted : 20 February 2020 10:25:18

Groups: Registered

Hello all,
just got my 100 issue (Italy) and ... surprise... no wall charger included.
So I'm stuck at the activation point, can't even check if batteries are ok, even more if the whole stuff is working...

In the meanwhile I get an answer about the missing charger and receive it, could somebody take a picture of his one to check the "electrical parameters" (input/output) and plug?

Maybe I have something fitting at home, at least to get to the 2" activation point...

Thanks a lot guys

Charlie Dude
#2 Posted : 29 February 2020 19:47:22

Groups: Registered

The output for the charger is: 15v 2000ma

The plug looks like the one in the picture on issue 100 magazine. It's a barrel shaped female plug.

Actually, if you charged the batteries as per the instructions, they're fully charged and will allow you to find out if everything works. Depending what batteries you bought, mine are 3000ma and the charge lasts about an hour before the red light comes on.
admin
#3 Posted : 01 March 2020 06:40:49

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Shoot me a PM with your details. (Name, address, location, sub number) and I'll get you hooked up. (or try to, anyway)
Stuart1985
#4 Posted : 04 March 2022 22:50:35

Groups: New Members, Unapproved

Hi guys I have the same problem no power supply and completed R2 can some one point me in the direction of one on Amazon so I can get him started up.

Any help would be great.
Markwarren
#5 Posted : 05 March 2022 11:08:38

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Stuart1985 wrote:
Hi guys I have the same problem no power supply and completed R2 can some one point me in the direction of one on Amazon so I can get him started up.

Any help would be great.

Here is a picture of the charger with the output information.

Mark
Markwarren attached the following image(s):
img_6016.jpg