Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Elenor gone in sixty seconds Options
Venom
#1 Posted : 02 April 2020 12:13:47

Groups: Registered

Just seen this is out in the US.. maybe Uk soon?

https://en-us.eaglemoss....WuL4PhpJczr73NM9WIxNH6W4
CaptnBirdseye
#2 Posted : 02 April 2020 12:59:02

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Mellow Seems like everyone is jumping on the Mustang bandwagon Bored
darbyvet
#3 Posted : 02 April 2020 14:33:19

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

It looks nice.it is a bit odd that there are so many 1/8 Mustang kits.In the past partwork companies have avoided making the same model I guess because of the expense of making them and relatively small market.It would be great to think that maybe the partwork market is growing because that gives us more choice of kits. I do hope they dont do too much replication though.In the 1/48 mode aircraft world everyone seems to have a mustang and spitfire kit and the rarer planes dont get a look in.

Carl

roymattblack
#4 Posted : 02 April 2020 15:52:17

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

I can't help wondering if this is 'another' modified version of the DeAgostini kit.
Agora seem to have used a large amount of the that kit - I wonder if Elenor will be similar?

Nothing wrong with that - It's a realistic way of keeping tooling costs down and creating another model.

Similarly, DeAgostini 'could' create an E Type roadster kit based on the coupe version.
That would be great...