Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Head Turning to right side on first start up. Help!!! Options
ogre13
#1 Posted : 23 April 2020 19:09:07

Groups: Registered

My R2 on first startup, the head turns to the right and wont stop. I need help please on what to do. I checked all wires and they are plugged in correct. Im at a loss.
Markwarren
#2 Posted : 23 April 2020 19:38:47

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

It sounds like the lug on the bottom of the dome is not hitting the sensor on the rim. Check the sensors and make sure the dome is seated correctly.

Mark
ogre13
#3 Posted : 24 April 2020 17:24:19

Groups: Registered

I got the head to work. The head was connecting to the sensor. So I switched the wires to the sensors and it worked and a new problem came up. The motor in the right leg isn't working. R2 spins in a circle when he needs to go forward.
Markwarren
#4 Posted : 25 April 2020 09:44:50

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

I would check the the leg cables are seated right, no bent pins and inserted in the right way.

Mark