Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Waiting 2 years for old issues Options
HaydenPurcell
#1 Posted : 01 May 2020 04:34:35

Groups: Registered

I have tried contacting DeAgostini so many times. I keep hearing they are coming... but without issues 39 and 43, I can't progress on model. I have all others up to 100. Can anyone help me ?
Gandale
#2 Posted : 01 May 2020 08:48:08

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Send a PM to admin outlining your problem, they may be able to help. Make sure you quote your subscription/order number in your PM and highlight the fact you're from Australia....

Regards

Alan
admin
#3 Posted : 01 May 2020 16:57:01

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Please contact me! Things went haywire when Bissett folded.
alex4wwl
#4 Posted : 19 May 2020 14:49:53

admin wrote:

Admin,
I also need assistance with issues 95 to 100 to complete my model,
Where can I go?
Regards,
Alex
roymattblack
#5 Posted : 19 May 2020 14:54:12

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

alex4wwl wrote:
admin wrote:

Admin,
I also need assistance with issues 95 to 100 to complete my model,
Where can I go?
Regards,
Alex

Did you get the kit via a subscription?
If so, contact C/S with all your subscription info and they will sort it.

If you bough a 95% kit privately or whatever, then Ebay is about your only hope.

Roy.
Mart@
#6 Posted : 12 June 2020 19:59:02

I’ve just started the subscription, I hope everything I’m ready doesn’t mean I won’t get the full kit. Confused
Gandale
#7 Posted : 12 June 2020 21:42:47

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Mart@ wrote:
I’ve just started the subscription, I hope everything I’m ready doesn’t mean I won’t get the full kit. Confused

The problem relates to deliveries in Australia as a result of Bissets folding and has nothing to do with UK deliveries. Rest assured, if you have taken out a subscription with DeAg/MS then you will receive all the issues to enable you to complete your model. There may be delays in delivery that are sometimes unavoidable which causes frustration but your issues will be delivered....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
HaydenPurcell
#8 Posted : 06 July 2020 09:01:54

Hi Gandale,

I have realised I am missing 93 95 and 96... I got missing issues 39 and 43 from you... can you supply my missing 93 95 and 96 please

Thanks

Gandale
#9 Posted : 06 July 2020 11:09:34

HaydenPurcell wrote:
Hi Gandale,

I have realised I am missing 93 95 and 96... I got missing issues 39 and 43 from you... can you supply my missing 93 95 and 96 please

Thanks

Hi Hayden, send a pm to 'admin' quoting your address, subscription number and details of the issues you are missing. Admin may be able to help in this instance....

Regards

Alan
frank_k
#10 Posted : 30 August 2020 06:41:20

I signed up for the Mustang in beginning of 2017. Still waiting for Issue #72. Over $2,000 invested in this and still cannot get it completed. Supposedly Issue #72 was sent with the Display Case that arrived in May this year but #72 was still showing on my invoice as on back order.

4 more months of email backwards and forwards and all I get is "we will get back to you as soon as possible".

Maybe, just maybe, I'll get to finish this car one day but I'd be very wary of ever signing up for a parts model that was supposedly going to be completed over a year ago. And this delay is not due fully to Bissett Magazine, it lies solely at the foot of De Agostini.

I have been more than patient, now I'll be getting on social media and venting my justified displeasure.
Gandale
#11 Posted : 30 August 2020 08:12:44

frank_k wrote:
I signed up for the Mustang in beginning of 2017. Still waiting for Issue #72. Over $2,000 invested in this and still cannot get it completed. Supposedly Issue #72 was sent with the Display Case that arrived in May this year but #72 was still showing on my invoice as on back order.

4 more months of email backwards and forwards and all I get is "we will get back to you as soon as possible".

Maybe, just maybe, I'll get to finish this car one day but I'd be very wary of ever signing up for a parts model that was supposedly going to be completed over a year ago. And this delay is not due fully to Bissett Magazine, it lies solely at the foot of De Agostini.

I have been more than patient, now I'll be getting on social media and venting my justified displeasure.

send a pm to 'admin' quoting your address, subscription number and details of the issues you are missing.

Regards

Alan
admin
#12 Posted : 30 August 2020 14:49:40

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

frank_k wrote:

Please contact me.
Chasecar
#13 Posted : 04 September 2020 22:41:55

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Hi guys in Australia, I share your frustration. I've been down the same road in the delivery problems and have only just received my final back orders after some 3 years.

Where I did find a lot help was with customer service at this address Customer_Service_Aus@deagostini-service.com
Chasecar
frank_k
#14 Posted : 18 September 2020 23:20:21

I reckon the only option is pack it all up and send back and get a refund.

What a joke!

Now I'm being asked do I want to build the Ford GT, really, after the last 2 1/2 years delay! I'm in my 60s, no guarantee it will arrive before I'm pshing up daisies :)
Chasecar
#15 Posted : 27 September 2020 22:48:08

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Yep understand what you're saying. I'm in the same boat.

I would like to add the GT40 to my collection but just can't handle the hassle.
Chasecar
jaycee9
#16 Posted : 30 January 2021 00:53:40

Hi guys. I’m still chasing issues from my subscription. After being told time and time again that deagostini will get the back issues to me as soon as possible, I’m now being informed they have discontinued back issues. So I’m the same as a lot of others. Stalled on issue 39 and over $2200 Australian invested in the premium subscription. Any help would be amazing as I can’t even get in touch with someone from deagostini that can actually give me any help apart from try calling again later as they can’t transfer my call to higher management. If anyone dies have spare issues I’m after 40, 72, 93, 95 & 96. Thanks for taking the time to read guys. Cheers, Jason.
Gandale
#17 Posted : 30 January 2021 09:11:47

jaycee9 wrote:
Hi guys. I’m still chasing issues from my subscription. After being told time and time again that deagostini will get the back issues to me as soon as possible, I’m now being informed they have discontinued back issues. So I’m the same as a lot of others. Stalled on issue 39 and over $2200 Australian invested in the premium subscription. Any help would be amazing as I can’t even get in touch with someone from deagostini that can actually give me any help apart from try calling again later as they can’t transfer my call to higher management. If anyone dies have spare issues I’m after 40, 72, 93, 95 & 96. Thanks for taking the time to read guys. Cheers, Jason.

Send a PM to admin outlining your problem. Quote your subscription/order number and highlight the fact you're from Australia. Admin may be able to assist to resolve the issue.

Regards

Alan