Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

lamborghini countach missing pieces - spare parts delivery Options
br4iniac
#1 Posted : 15 May 2020 16:38:08

Groups: Registered

hi.

I sent tons of email and phone calls to CS in Germany to get the spare parts that are missing:
from Issue no 72, parts:

72-7 (Light housing R),
72-8 (Light housing L),
72-9 (Bonnet hinge R),
72-10 (Bonnet hinge R)

It`s been 3 months from the first contact with CS in Germany and they said they will get me the spare parts in 3 weeks.
They said the spare parts have to come from UK and that UK are not giving them any news on what`s happening with my spare parts, and that UK doesn`t comunicate with them.
I`m not sure how this is possible and I`m not sure what`s happening. I don`t know how is that hard for Model Space DE to comunicate with Model Space UK. Even with the curent situation in the world it shouldn`t be taking so long for me to receive the spare parts unless they have to come from another galaxy.

I`m at the end of my patience since I should have finished this model 4 months ago.

I`m also building the VW samba and I was looking forward for a long partnership with you since building model scale cars is my only hobby, and you have lots of models that I want to build, but probably this will be the last one.

I hope somebody sees this post and something happens, and I`ll receive those spare pats in the end.

PS: if somebody has spare part from issue #72 please contact me. I`m willing to buy them.

Thank you!
admin
#2 Posted : 15 May 2020 19:11:20

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hello,

First, my apologies for your frustrations!

If you would, please PM me your name, address, and subscription number. I’ll contact the appropriate people in Itsly, and help get you taken care of.

Thanks!

br4iniac
#3 Posted : 15 May 2020 21:46:14

Groups: Registered

admin wrote:
Hello,

First, my apologies for your frustrations!

If you would, please PM me your name, address, and subscription number. I’ll contact the appropriate people in Itsly, and help get you taken care of.

Thanks!

Thank you!

The subscription is in Germany.