Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Looking for Subscription Details Options
AlexW
#1 Posted : 31 May 2020 16:10:38

Groups: Registered

Hi All,

Whilst the current delays to shipping are unavoidable and perfectly understandable given our current unprecedented circumstances, I wanted to check my subscription to see that everything which I have been charged for has either arrived or is on route.

I have never needed to do this before as everything has been running smoothly for me BigGrin

I tried my model-space account, but the X-Wing subscription is not there.

I tried my DeAgostini account, and although the trial of the X-Wing from 2017 is listed I cannot seem to add the current subscription.

Could someone please direct me to the correct place to view the details of my subscription.

Thanks,

Alex
Gandale
#2 Posted : 31 May 2020 22:07:19

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

You'll need to give customer services a call for this one, they should be able to resolve this for you. Have your subscription number to hand when calling....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
AlexW
#3 Posted : 31 May 2020 22:12:48

Thanks Alan,

I don't actually have an issue, just trying to keep on top of things.

Regards,

Alex
admin
#4 Posted : 01 June 2020 04:19:55

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Alex, be happy you aren't having any issues! Things are VERY much on the uptick as far as deliveries go. Its been a long haul for the last year, but things are looking great, going forward!
AlexW
#5 Posted : 01 June 2020 20:52:40

Hi Mark,

I have never had any problems with Model Space or DeAgostini. I could build one and a half Nissan GTRs from all the mistakes Eaglemoss sent, but that is another story.

Just to prove I had nothing to worry about a parcel of X-Wing parts arrived today. The only concerns I have are with local post office deliveries, not limited to model parts, which is why I was looking for a way to see what had been shipped.

Problem solved.

Thanks again,

Alex