Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Dodge Charger R/T, Pack 6 Options
admin
#1 Posted : 01 October 2020 20:21:33

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Pack 6, Stage 21

I initially looked at the first couple of steps, I felt like the plastic exhaust headers lacked the support needed to put the screws in. I flipped the assembly over ( protecting the chrome with a wash rag) and put the mounting posts on the headers in the correct position. I flipped the assembly back, careful to keep the new assembly together. I put 2 AM screws in the two back and outside holes. I could now support the headers from underneath, as shown in the photos. This extra support made me feel a lot better about putting these screws in. Install the rest of the screws and Stage 21 is complete.
admin attached the following image(s):
21 BP.jpg
21.1.jpg
21.2.jpg
21.3.jpg
admin
#2 Posted : 01 October 2020 20:23:42

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Pack 6, Stage 22

This stage requires no commentary, build and stow the assembly so as not to scratch the powder coating. I put mine back in the bag. Stage 22, left side of the engine housing is complete.
22BP.jpg
22.2.jpg
22.1.jpg
admin
#3 Posted : 01 October 2020 20:26:01

Pack 6, Stage 23

Right side is the same as the left. Complete and stash it for safekeeping.
admin
#4 Posted : 01 October 2020 20:28:50

Pack 6, Stage 24

Steps 1 and 2 of the battery build are straightforward. Step 24.3, I put the part 24d on the battery, then carefully pushed part 24e into the hole just far enough so that I could grab it with a pair of tweezers. The part is long, skinny and plastic, pull it to the bottom hole and insert. Do the same with the other part 24e, no hole at the bottom.
I pre tapped the mounting holes on the battery assembly with an AP screw. It made the mounting to the left side engine housing easier for me, parts are slippery. Again, do not over tighten. Build up the two cables, attach, Stage 24 is complete.

24BP.jpg
24.2.JPG
24.3.jpg
24.4.jpg
24.5.jpg
24.6.jpg
24.7.jpg