Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

1:24 miniature gift Options
semaj
#1 Posted : 14 October 2020 18:12:17

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Any news on when we're likely to see the minature 1:24 gt40 gift? I've just received pack 8 and still not had the gift yet. The website says it would be shipped with pack 3.

Has anyone else received it yet?
Building:
Ghostbusters Ecto-1, Ford GT40, Gone in 60 seconds Eleanor mustang, Shelby Cobra
Complete:
R2D2, Red Bull RB7 RC, Battleship Bismarck, Shelby GT500 'super snake'
roymattblack
#2 Posted : 14 October 2020 18:32:33

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Got mine about a month ago. Check with C/S.
mortyjeff
#3 Posted : 15 October 2020 15:16:08

I'm 2 months behind (nothing in September or October), waiting for #7, and the 1/24 car is also MIA.

My last communication from customer service on Sept 14:

'Dear Jeff,

Month 7 of the Ford GT40 has not shipped yet because the pack is on back order.

I want to assure you that Month 7 will be restocked, and that we are working with other branches of Model Space to secure inventory. That said I do not have an estimated restocking date at this time, but would be happy to email you any information regarding when these items will be restocked as it comes into customer service.

The 1/24th scale GT40 gift is to be shipped with Month 3, however, the car is not in stock yet. We will ship this gift to you as soon as it is available. We apologize for the delay.'

SO,
We wait.
Confused
DaveG6HNI
#4 Posted : 27 October 2020 12:03:06

I have just received my Pack 3 (20th Oct 2020), but no 1/24 model included, or any mentioned of it on the enclosed delivery note ?

In fact there is no info on what should be included with each pack, so how can I check that I have received everything I should of ?

The downloadable pdf build guides don't include that info either ?

Can anyone point me to a pack contents list ?

Thanks, Dave.
Built..... - Aston Martin DB5 and McLaren MP4-23
Built..... - Millennium Falcon
Built..... - R2-D2
Built..... - Thunderbird 2 + Pod 2 + Take-off Ramp
Building.. - Ford GT40
roymattblack
#5 Posted : 27 October 2020 12:25:21

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

DaveG6HNI wrote:
I have just received my Pack 3 (20th Oct 2020), but no 1/24 model included, or any mentioned of it on the enclosed delivery note ?

In fact there is no info on what should be included with each pack, so how can I check that I have received everything I should of ?

Thanks, Dave.

I'm not aware of a parts list anywhere.
However, the small GT40 is supposed to be with pack 3 but I think they are awaiting new stock.
A quick call to C/S should clarify it.

Roy.
delboy271155
#6 Posted : 27 October 2020 12:30:59

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

DaveG6HNI wrote:

Thanks, Dave.

Hi Dave,

I`ve just looked at some of the pdf downloads from the link below and they include a parts list for each issue.Confused Confused

https://www.model-space....uk-kicker/download.html

I`ve attached a clipped image of what I mean. Its a random pic from pack 7

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
delboy271155 attached the following image(s):
Parts List.jpg
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

roymattblack
#7 Posted : 27 October 2020 12:32:53

DOH... I didn't think of that!
However, it won't mention any 'extra's' that might be included.Blink
DaveG6HNI
#8 Posted : 27 October 2020 14:52:48

delboy271155 wrote:
DaveG6HNI wrote:

Thanks, Dave.

Hi Dave,

I`ve just looked at some of the pdf downloads from the link below and they include a parts list for each issue.Confused Confused

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

Thanks for the quick reply, I have those pdfs but they don't make it clear, take pdf #3 which covers stages 6 to 9, but I only got stage 6 lights parts and stage 7 & 8 seat parts, 4 packs in all, but nothing for stage 9 co-drivers seat even though it is in pdf #3 ???
Built..... - R2-D2
Building.. - Ford GT40
DaveG6HNI
#9 Posted : 27 October 2020 14:54:19

roymattblack wrote:
DaveG6HNI wrote:

Thanks, Dave.

I'm not aware of a parts list anywhere.
However, the small GT40 is supposed to be with pack 3 but I think they are awaiting new stock.
A quick call to C/S should clarify it.

Roy.

Thanks I have sent them a message, but could not find a phone number
Built..... - R2-D2
Building.. - Ford GT40
delboy271155
#10 Posted : 27 October 2020 15:26:31

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

DaveG6HNI wrote:
delboy271155 wrote:
DaveG6HNI wrote:

Thanks, Dave.

Hi Dave,

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

Thanks for the quick reply, I have those pdfs but they don't make it clear, take pdf #3 which covers stages 6 to 9, but I only got stage 6 lights parts and stage 7 & 8 seat parts, 4 packs in all, but nothing for stage 9 co-drivers seat even though it is in pdf #3 ???

Hi Dave,

In customer accounts and product queries the following info is available:

You should contact: 0333 240 1227 (8am - 5pm) or email customercare@deagostini.co.uk

Best to call with account info to hand and take the name of whom you speak too.

If you go to the advertising of the GT40 there is a list of which issues you should receive in each of the 24 months. Should an issue not be in a pack it may be on back order, so best to check with CS. The forum is not equipped to deal with account/delivery issues as we don`t have access.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

DaveG6HNI
#11 Posted : 28 October 2020 19:37:11

delboy271155 wrote:
DaveG6HNI wrote:
delboy271155 wrote:
DaveG6HNI wrote:

Thanks, Dave.

Hi Dave,

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

Hi Dave,

You should contact: 0333 240 1227 (8am - 5pm) or email customercare@deagostini.co.uk

If you go to the advertising of the GT40 there is a list of which issues you should receive in each of the 24 months. Should an issue not be in a pack it may be on back order, so best to check with CS. The forum is not equipped to deal with account/delivery issues as we don`t have access.

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

Thanks, I've just had a reply to my email, so hopefully all sorted :)
Built..... - R2-D2
Building.. - Ford GT40
delboy271155
#12 Posted : 28 October 2020 19:42:00

DaveG6HNI wrote:
delboy271155 wrote:
DaveG6HNI wrote:
delboy271155 wrote:
DaveG6HNI wrote:

Thanks, Dave.

Hi Dave,

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

Hi Dave,

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

Thanks, I've just had a reply to my email, so hopefully all sorted :)

That`s good to hear.Cool

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

Paul j
#13 Posted : 07 January 2021 16:59:41

Groups: New Members, Unapproved

Hi guys, new to the forum, currently on pack 9 but I still haven't received pack 3!!!
I see from some of the replies that the 1/24th scale is on back order but has anyone else not even received pack 3 yet? or am I the only one?

I've emailed customer services so await their reply

Paul
roymattblack
#14 Posted : 07 January 2021 17:03:47

This kit has been massively popular so some stocks are on backorder.
You will get everything though. It's a great kit - so is the 1/24 model gift.BigGrin
semaj
#15 Posted : 09 January 2021 13:08:03

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

I'm still waiting for my 1/24 gift and I'm currently on pack 10. Emailed CS several times and never had a response
Building:
Ghostbusters Ecto-1, Ford GT40, Gone in 60 seconds Eleanor mustang, Shelby Cobra
Complete:
R2D2, Red Bull RB7 RC, Battleship Bismarck, Shelby GT500 'super snake'