Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Had to take a second look Options
delboy271155
#1 Posted : 15 November 2020 15:53:07

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All, BigGrin BigGrin

Whilst reading the latest issue of the IPMS magazine I took a second look at one specific picture, because I was sure I had seen it before.

I wasn`t wrong.Blink

It was a pic of our very own "Mark Warrens USS Enterprise":

(Pic added below is copied from this forum so as not to breach copyright of the IPMS magazine).

Congratulations Mark for getting it printed.

Cool Love Cool Love Cool

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
delboy271155 attached the following image(s):
Marks Enterprise.jpg
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

Markwarren
#2 Posted : 15 November 2020 23:13:45

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Thank you Derek, I was very surprised myself when I saw it.Cool

Mark
darbyvet
#3 Posted : 16 November 2020 02:35:29

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Tech Support, Technical Support, Forum Support Team, Forum Support USA, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team

Its a stunning model and congrats on getting published!!!

Carl

admin
#4 Posted : 16 November 2020 07:42:59

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

HOLY CRAP!!!

That is outstanding! I’ve got the Nice-N KPoP in the stash, and I got a Klingon “panel” for the base that I’ll backlight, but it’s one dimensional. I’m picking at the CAD for the geared mechanism for the wings, but haven’t really dived into the build, because the thing is HUGE!! Until our recent move, I didn’t have room to display it, but I do NOW!!!

I’m absolutely ignorant of electronics though, so I will definitely be happy to see what you, Carl, and Stefan put up in the new section!

Sweeeet!

Mark