Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Fast & Furious Dodge Charger now available in UK Options
roymattblack
#1 Posted : 19 November 2020 18:06:13

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

And no - it is NOT a test.
It's a FULL RUN.

https://www.fanhome.com/...-series/dodge-build-up/

delboy271155
#2 Posted : 19 November 2020 22:05:27

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

roymattblack wrote:
And no - it is NOT a test.
It's a FULL RUN.

https://www.fanhome.com/...-series/dodge-build-up/

£1 S+H for each assembly stage after issue 1. That`s one way of adding 10% (approx) to the cost of a build.

I`ll pass on this one.

Thanks Roy

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

andali15
#3 Posted : 19 November 2020 22:23:39

Groups: Registered

Perhaps they think it won’t get noticed on top of the price of the build. Andy.
birdaj2
#4 Posted : 19 November 2020 23:05:23

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Interesting to see this new company mentioned.

Looking at their web site they seem to be a sister company to deagostini, it confuses me to be honest :-)

Reading some of the comments on their facebook page and it looks like they may be releasing the Ironman build as well.

Not sure what i am really looking for but sadly this car does not grab my attention although I am sure there will be many fans that will go for it.

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
tigerace
#5 Posted : 20 November 2020 12:26:22

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

At Last BigGrin ordered mine Laugh Laugh

Regards Phil
COMING SOON =1/72 Italeri diorama`s Battle for the Reichstag and Stalingrad battle at the tractor factory 1/16 Trumpeter King Tiger with loads of extras ON THE GO= refurbishment of 1/25 Tamiya tiger 1 , amt Star trek kits and space 1999 models

So Much to Build,But What a Hobby!

birdaj2
#6 Posted : 20 November 2020 21:49:26

tigerace wrote:

Regards Phil

Phil

Hope you have have some fun building this one. I will be interested to see how it all goes together if you are going to diary this one.

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
tigerace
#7 Posted : 21 November 2020 20:28:11

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

birdaj2 wrote:
tigerace wrote:

Regards Phil

Phil

Hope you have have some fun building this one. I will be interested to see how it all goes together if you are going to diary this one.

Tony

Hi Tony me too mateLaugh i will post a diaryCool

Regards PhilCool
COMING SOON =1/72 Italeri diorama`s Battle for the Reichstag and Stalingrad battle at the tractor factory 1/16 Trumpeter King Tiger with loads of extras ON THE GO= refurbishment of 1/25 Tamiya tiger 1 , amt Star trek kits and space 1999 models

So Much to Build,But What a Hobby!