Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

7 Pages «<567
Tigerace`s Dodge Charger Options
Plymouth57
#121 Posted : 11 November 2022 18:38:07

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

That is looking beautiful Phil!Cool Cool Cool
Now, I want it to look all beat up and dusty with a dirty great fuel tank sat in the boot and a pet dingo sat on the back seat!BigGrin
Incidentally, I've been using a variety of copper plated aluminium wires from ebay craft suppliers for the Ferrari pipe work and when painted over, that can also be for the thicker cables too. I'm going to be using common household telephone wires for the starting motor soon, they're 0.8mm diameter and will bend into any shape and stay there (which is very helpful)!BigGrin

Keep up the great work!

Robin
First wooden ship: The Grimsby 12 Gun 'Frigate' by Constructo Second: Bounty DelPrado Part Works Third: HMS Victory DelPrado Part Works 1/100 scale
Diorama of the Battle of the Brandywine from the American Revolutionary War Diorama of the Battle of New Falkland (unfinished sci-fi), Great War Centenary Diorama of the Messines Ridge Assault
Index for the Victory diary is on page 1
tigerace
#122 Posted : 13 February 2023 16:50:35

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Thanks for looking in guys and the comments BigGrin will have a look at that RobinBigGrin No updated for a while i`ve been collecting packs, i have 5 at the moment to put one the car just going to wait for a couple more before i update itBigGrin

Regards PhilCool
COMING SOON =1/72 Italeri diorama`s Battle for the Reichstag and Stalingrad battle at the tractor factory 1/16 Trumpeter King Tiger with loads of extras ON THE GO= refurbishment of 1/25 Tamiya tiger 1 , amt Star trek kits and space 1999 models

So Much to Build,But What a Hobby!

tf64
#123 Posted : 14 February 2023 11:58:54

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the Month May 2020Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Nice work Phil.

Well done

Trev
Work in progress:

Started San Francisco 2

tigerace
#124 Posted : 19 August 2023 20:15:01

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

COMING SOON =1/72 Italeri diorama`s Battle for the Reichstag and Stalingrad battle at the tractor factory 1/16 Trumpeter King Tiger with loads of extras ON THE GO= refurbishment of 1/25 Tamiya tiger 1 , amt Star trek kits and space 1999 models

tigerace
#125 Posted : 25 March 2024 18:04:39

Hi due to me wiping my photos off my laptop by mistake Angry all my build has goneAngry and so ill post some of the now complete car soonCool

Regards PhilCool

roymattblack
#126 Posted : 26 March 2024 12:05:33

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

There's a free program download called Pandora recovery.

A minute to install and you can scan all deleted files and recover the ones you want.
It's a doddle and works really well.
It will scan hard drives, memory sticks, SD cards - whatever you tell it to.