Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

if anyone could help me figure out which pack please, just so i can get building Options
Kris Thain
#1 Posted : 23 January 2021 02:25:49

Groups: Registered

name is Kris

what my problem was i started building, and got too the instructions which says 'Yamato:Step-by-step 46'

turns out im missing 1 little piece of The base of the bridge part 3.
the question is too you modellers out there if yous can see this post and reply back too me please too tell me what issue it was so i can order that issue pack so i can 1 start building it again, il attach the picture too this post also because every time i email model space even with the picture they arent much help until i figure out the issue number, hense this post.

thx Kris

Kris Thain attached the following image(s):
yamo46.JPG
magpie1832
#2 Posted : 23 January 2021 02:35:46

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Welcome to the forum Kris, sorry to hear you have a missing part. If you contact CS and say the part you require would be in Pack 4 they should be able to help you then.

Chris
On the bench

1/350 Revell Tirpitz Platinum Edition (Pontos PE and Wooden deck) plus extra Eduard PE set and extra MK1 door sets.

Kris Thain
#3 Posted : 23 January 2021 02:39:06

magpie1832 wrote:
The part you require would be in Pack 4.

Chris

thanks so much magpie, couldnt believe how quick of a reply iv gotten, if only i did it sooner rather than bombard modelspaces email team Laugh
Kris Thain
#4 Posted : 23 January 2021 02:46:48

Kris Thain wrote:
magpie1832 wrote:
The part you require would be in Pack 4.

Chris

thanks so much magpie, couldnt believe how quick of a reply iv gotten, if only i did it sooner rather than bombard modelspaces email team Laugh

looking at what the full kit i got a while go, i did order by guessing by ordering pack 4 and couple of others, iv got here but deffinetly dont see it inside, im pretty new with forums part side of things
admin
#5 Posted : 23 January 2021 08:29:09

Groups: Administrator, Administrators, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Right now, your best bet might be ebay. Between lockdown, Brexit and Covid, shipping is an absolute mess. This applies more towards items entering the UK, as opposed to internally. Give CS a call though, and email

DeAgostinicustomerservices@deagostini.com

Stay well,

Mark
Gandale
#6 Posted : 23 January 2021 16:27:26

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Kris, I've just sent you a PM....

Regards

Alan