Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Model Space Support Contact Options
danielr192
#1 Posted : 26 January 2021 20:41:28

Groups: Registered

Apparently Model Space does not actually respond to their online support form, and after listening to hold music for 30 minutes, I'm beginning to think they don't answer the phone either. I'm wondering if there is another route to contact them?

I have a subscription to the Millennium Falcon model kit, and for the first 6 months two boxes arrived like clockwork at the end of the month. Now it's been 4 months since my last shipment and I don't know what's going on.

Any suggestions?
mwb
#2 Posted : 26 January 2021 20:48:16

Groups: Registered

This is the Customer Service number I use and have always had a quick response and helpful Reps.

1(877)544-6779

Keep trying. They will get to you.

wyatt
Gandale
#3 Posted : 27 January 2021 00:59:36

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Send a PM to admin quoting your subscription number and outlining your problem. Admin may be able to assist with your problem.....

Regards

Alan